Chapter 8

[A/N: this is going on DURING chapter 7. It advances LATER]

-

(Fan's POV:)

"Okay so from what I've collected, it might be from a stress build up. And I think some of you might be a reason for that"(THANK YOU TO AnsWithVanzz FOR GIVING ME THE REASON FOR MIC PASSING OUT!) Test Tube says from another room, I think she's talking to OJ. 

"Eavesdropping are we?" I jump back startled from the sudden voice. I look around to see Knife. "O-oh hey Knife... It's just something I tend to do sorry." I apologize(A/N: can relate to Fan I also randomly zone into other people's convos, AT THE WORST TIMES ASWELL ITS REALLY FUNNY NGL)

"No need to apologize. I'm not getting bother anyways. Also they are just having a conversation in the open so I can't blame you." He says and smiles at me "Cya" then he walks off.

I decide to go to my room to check on egg. But when I reach my room I hear noises coming from inside? Who could be in there? I open the door to see a butterfly-looking object holding... holding... THE EGG?!

"HEY YOU! GIVE THAT BACK!" I shout at them

"HEY YOU! GIVE THAT BACK!" I shout at them. "Uhhhhhh... YOU SAW NOTHING!" they yell back, opening the window and jumping out. I climb up the window unfolding myself and jumping out the window and gliding towards them.

Once I hit the ground I slightly fold myself into normal position. Then I chase after the object. "GET BACK HERE!" I yell at them. They suddenly pull out a green gun(the pink one Taco has but green) and shoots at me.

It narrowly misses...

"GAH! WH-WHAT THE!?" I stumbled back in shock. I grabbed the biggest rock I could find and threw it directly at the object causing them to fall over. "OW! ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵘⁿⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ" they mumble the last part.

I run over to them while they're down and pick up the egg. That's when a light green beam lands on us and we start to float upwards!? "SOMEONE HELP!" I call out. Thank god I'm in hearing distance of the hotel.

I look at the other object who is clearly in distress. "ˢʰᶦᵗ ᶦᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ, ᵒʷʷʷʷ..." it mumbles to itself. I cant help but feel bad for the object... WHY DO I FEEL BAD FOR THEM THEY LITERALLY TRIED TO MURDER ME!? (A/N: context for B0T being in pain. Remember S2 E13? When fan glitched because of his MePhone? It's a problem with Meeple tech heheh >:D)

That's when I start to get dizzy?

Why cant I keep my eyes-

O-... opehhhnnnn-

Nnnn-

...

([continuing directly from chap 7] Taco's POV:)

I enter the ship holding my gun tightly. I'm trying to focus but it's not quite working. I look into a room window and see who I suppose is Fan. He's knocked out but there's another conscious object in there.

I try open the door but it's locked. That's when I hear someone nearing the room so I pull out my gun and turn around pointing it directly ahead. The thing points a spear at my but I charge the gun and shoot.

Sh*t...

I missed! I'm really not focusing am I?! It hits me with the spear and I stumble back, trying my best not to fall over. I reload the gun and try bringing it back up but I get hit again and I fall over backwards.

"I'M SORRY! I'D REALLY PREFER IF YOU DIDN'T KILL ME!" I beg in a panic. It stares at me then picks me up, opening the door to the room with the 3 objects and throwing me in.

I try to teleport out but... it... doesn't work? WHAT!? I wince in pain. I turn around to the 2 objects. Or rather... the 3? Because there's an egg? Augh never mind... I notice a certain logo on one of the objects wing-like extensions.

"Meeple?" I mumble weakly. They apparently HEARD me!? They flinch "O-oh? Yeah I mean... yeah Meeple that correct..." they reply. That's when I notice the red object waking up.

"Wh... huh!?" He says in suprise. "Why h-hello..." I greet "are you *cough* Fan?" His eyes widen noticing that I'm here. I assume he already knew the other object was there. "Oh.. yeah... I am..." he replies.

I cough out a bit of blood "Are you okay?" He asks. "O-oh of course! just s-splendid-d!" I remark sarcastically. Fan frowns "yeah uh sorry bad question... do you know where we are?" He asks picking up the egg and bringing it closer to him.

I nod "we're in a s-spaceship from what I can tell" I answer. I start to get a headache from the pain. I rest my back on a wall.

"Wh-who are y-you?" I ask the other object who had been staying silent "oh me? I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you..." they say. I raise an eyebrow "Allow- *cough* -ed?" I reply confused. "Uhm I think I said too mu-" they get cut off by the speakers turning on.

'Language Confirmed' the speakers announce 'scanning specimens for threat levels' it first scans the butterfly lookin one 'Threat level... 5...' Then it moves onto me I stumble back from the light "Threat level... 8' wow... quite impressive if you ask me...

Then it moves to Fan 'Threat level... 1...' I giggle weakly "ONE!? REALLY!? oh please really!?" He says. 'Recalculating... Threat level... (0).1' he stares blankly at it "Alright... I'm just gonna choose to assume it's golf rules and a lower score is preferable!" Fan says.

'Lay our youth down and put enough space between the two of of you before we fire at will' The speaker says. Now I'm getting nervous... we'll I was already nervous but... ugh nevermind. "I am not... letting... him... GO!" Fan says defensively... okay now he's just being stupid. What importance does that egg even HAVE to him!?

'THEY will let themselves go..." the egg starts glowing and cracking before floating out of Fan's arms 'the process has initiated' the egg floats into the air and hatches(A/N: ? Idk what it counts as? So eh) showing two eyes. "Uh..." Fan says as the baby shimmer turns to look at us.

It lets out a squeak before flying into the corner in fear(FEAR GAR- I'm so sorry 😭). Fan looks at it sadly. "Wh-what the h-hell?" I say to myself. I look to the other object who is shaking "what's up w-with *cough* you?" I ask. "Oh well... this kinda means... I... failed..." They reply.

I raise an eyebrow "W-what do y-" I get cut off by the door opening.

-

I didn't feel like making art this time sorry! I hope the B0T art makes up for it right??.??? Anyway Taco is my pride and joy I love her so much. I FEEL SO BAD WRITING THAT SHE GOT HURT BUT PLOT RIGHT EHEHEH!?

I'm so sorry Taco :( ANYWAY I CANT WAIT TO WRITE MIC'S REACTION TO TACO'S INJURYS HEHEEHE! so fun!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys!

(Word count: 1167)