Chapter 14

(OJ's POV:)

Paper walks over to me. "Uhm... h-hey OJ could I talk to you for a bit? in private..." Paper asks saying the last part a bit quieter. "Oh... uh sure?" I reply a bit confused. "Thanks... follow me" he says walking towards our room.

When we enter the room I close the door and he starts talking "so it's... well it's about yesterday? I uh... Fan convinced me to be honest with you soooo... I lied I guess? I... sorry?" He states a bit nervously. "Oh? Well... what's the truth then?" I ask. Honestly I could tell he was lying. He's... not a very good liar.

"Season 1... remember evil me?" He asks. I pause "Yeah? Wh-... you're not saying... is he back?" I ask in response "you could... say that? He was always there kinda... and he's NOT me, he's like someone else? His name is Looseleaf?"

"He... Made me hurt you... I-... I'm scared..." Paper says nervously "Why did you lie about it though?" I ask him "he could danger this hotel!" He flinches "I-I'm sorry! I was j-just worried what you would think... I never wanted to danger anyone!" He apologizes frantically.

"But you still lied! Why!? What if you screw something up!?" I yell "What if I screw something up!? T-This is the whole reason I didn't want to tell you! You always act like this!? WHERE IS THE OJ I LOVED!? W-Why are you acting like this!?" He yells back a bit shakily

"BECAUSE YOU COULD DANGER THE HOTEL! I ALREADY SAID THIS!" I argue "There you go about your precious 'Hotel'! THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE FOR PAPER FACTORY'S SAKE!" He yells at me "NO PAPER! LISTEN TO ME! I-" I start "WHEN HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO ME?!" He cuts me off.

"YOU ALWAYS DISCARD MY OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS! YOU BRUSH ME ASIDE LIKE IM NOTHING! I ALWAYS JUST THOUGH 'Oh it's fine! I'm probably just being stupid! OJ'S ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT!' BUT IM FUCKING TIRED OF THINKING LIKE THAT!" He yells. I can hear the pain in his voice.

I froze "Paper... You know I care about you right?" I ask much quieter "You sure do a FUCKING GREAT JOB at showing it!!!" He starts to tear up "S-Shit... Paper listen I'm sorry!" I apologize frantically.

"Go away..."

"...what?"

"I said go the f*ck away..."

"Paper please! I'm really sorry! I've been really horrible a-"

"NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! GO AWAY!"

Paper is practically sobbing right now. It makes me feel horrible that I caused this. "O-okay... I love you" I say quietly leaving the room.

I didn't receive a reply.

(Taco's POV:)

I've decided after seeing Test Tube, Fan and the Meeple/Robot object I'm breaking into Test Tube's Lab to talk to The Robot. I know it's probably a bad idea in the state I'm in and Microphone probably wouldn't approve of it but she's not here right now.

I enter the code to the lab and hop in. I can hear clattering deeper into the lab, when I go to check it out I find who I'm looking for.

"Looks like we meet again" I say to them. They jump at my voice. "O-oh?! Oh... hi again!" They greet. (A/N: past this point is written after like 2 months lol) "So... what is your name?" I ask, fiddling with my fingers. The robot looked to the side, probably considering if they should answer, before answering "B0-... Bot!" They reply with a smile.

"I'm Taco. Can't quite recall if I said that last time we met." I inform them. "Uhm... do you know where we are?" Bot asks nervously. I could tell they weren't comfortable down here. Odd. "Testtube's Lab... I assume she and Fan brought you down here to help." I tell them. It seemed to calm them down a bit.

A couple noises came from farther down the lab. "Is someone down here?" I ask quietly "Uhm... well probably?" They answer me. Of course someone was here! Probably Testtube...? Whatever. "Shoot... I have to g-go" I say before teleporting myself to my campsite(A/N: or whatever it is)

My eyes land on something. Well... someone. Mepad. The competition is over for all I know right? It couldn't hurt to bring him back? Yeah.

I walk over to the unconscious object clicking the power button to turn them on.

-

Image for chapter:

Oh my gardens my art has improved so much since last chapter lol

Oh my gardens my art has improved so much since last chapter lol. Also this is shorter than usual... SORRY! UHHH SOURSCREEN REAL?! BUT HEY! SS IS REAL! CRAZY RIGHT? I'm not doing thumbnail images anymore. I'm too lazy for that lol.

SS chapter will be least prioritized out of all my books considering I like this plot the least!

(Word count: 794)