Prologue

Narrator POV

In the mansion on the Elliott family there were worker drones, but they were seen as butlers and maids. Many of them had to do the same tasks in the mansion otherwise they'll be thrown out of the mansion and torn apart by the Crows out in the rain.

And you wonder who is the owners of the mansion, well they're names are James Elliott and his wife Louisa Elliott. They're rich and have a lot of servants to entertain the guests at their parties but they always mistreated the servants harshly.

And they have a daughter named Tessa Elliott, she may be young but her father always puts so much pressure on her and even chains her in her room as punishment or even hits her sometimes Tessa wasn't safe from his abuse.

But on the other hand her mother can be a little strict sometimes, but she actually cares about her daughter and takes the chains off only if she behaved perfectly. And in the end they make up every time.

And sometimes her mother let Tessa play with the worker drones as her friends. But there was one that was her favorite. And sometimes Louisa asks him to watch her daughter during the fancy parties or have movie nights when Tessa's schedule is cleared. As long she's happy and some fun in her life she can be the perfect heir to the family title.

Many of them have already gotten used to the tasks but the people of the Mansion just see them as dumpster bots and useless tools, but there was one worker drone who was capable of handling tasks very well.

---------------------------------------------------

When there was a worker drone who was holding a glass cups and wine bottles, he was holding it with only one hand because he can handle that very well.

As he wore a black helmet, a black blazer, and matching pants

As he wore a black helmet, a black blazer, and matching pants. He wore an armband, a gray blouse with a black tie underneath, and black dress shoes. He had a white glowing mouth and eyes.

As he was standing in front of Tessa's father and his guests for the fancy gala this evening. He appears as a silhouette, though he takes the form of an adult man wearing a top hat paired with a cravat and fancy suit.

 He appears as a silhouette, though he takes the form of an adult man wearing a top hat paired with a cravat and fancy suit