Chapter 1-2 : Memories of Pain.

Cyn POV

As I just got done cleaning the bathroom after Tessa was done giving me a tour around the manor, as I exited the bathroom and went to the hallway.

Cyn : hm... What to handle next?

When Cyn was thinking of the next task before she heard a door closed.

Cyn : hm?

When she went to see what that noise was until she took a peak through a crack of the door to Louisa's and James Room.

Cyn : ( gasp )!

When she hid behind the corner to make sure she's not seen by Butler N or Louisa. As she couldn't believe what she was seeing just now. Until she saw that it was Butler N leaving Louisa's and James Room.

Cyn : Step Brother N! But what is he doing in the mistress's and Master's room?

Butler N POV

As I was making sure no one or even Tessa, V, J, or James was around before leaving the room. As I was finished cleaning and got up all of the candy wrappers.

Louisa : thank you for sparing your time.

Butler N ( blushing ) : um... You're welcome...

He said while blushing after picking out the right dress for tonight's Gala, as she was surprised that he was great with picking up the right dress.

Louisa : this dress is the perfect one, thank you helping me out N.

Butler N ( blushing ) : heh heh... It was no problem at all-

He said before he receives another kiss but this time on his forehead as his blushes brighten up.

Louisa : N. Could you keep a promise?

Butler N ( blushing ) : yes.

Louisa : we'll need to keep this from the others including James or Tessa. I know she's young but she'll be heartbroken if she finds out. So can we just keep this a secret?

Butler N thought to him and realized what she meant by that. It would be a disaster if V or Tessa finds out about this. And James, he will not be pleased if he finds out his wife is cheating on him with a butler. So it'll be best if he kept quiet about this.

Butler N ( blushing ) : ( sigh )... Alright, I'll keep this between us mistress-

Louisa : what was that?

Butler N : I mean... Mistress Louisa or Mommy-

He was going to continue his sentence before he felt another kiss on his forehead again. When he was brighten enough to where he almost overheated.

Louisa : ( giggles ). That's a good Little Cinnamon Butler.

Louisa said before she closes the door and Butler N left to find a towel to wipe the lipstick off before anyone else notices.