Chapter 1-1 : Time Spent Together

Butler N POV

As I was already done taking the glass bottles and wine glasses to the kitchen. As I was outside the kitchen doors.

Butler N : hm?

When he ran into maid V for the second time after the strange connection they encountered earlier.

Maid V : I'll handle these N. But I wanted to talk to you about something.

Butler N : thanks V, but we can in the library tonight. Besides the mistress and master won't like slackers.

Maid V : good point... Before you leave you'll have to take this to her because she not eating with master tonight.

Maid V said as she went to the kitchen and brought out a food trolley with her dinner for tonight.

As Butler N saw that her dinner tonight was Scallop Grenobloise with her usual wine and tea

As Butler N saw that her dinner tonight was Scallop Grenobloise with her usual wine and tea. When he holds the handle of the food trolley.

Butler N : okay V, I'll take this to her

Maid V : thank you...

Before Butler N left he gave Maid V a hug which caused her to slightly blush. When he left with the food trolley and V was feeling something inside her.

Maid V ( mind ) : why do I have this feeling? And why is Tessa's Mother request upsetting me?

When Butler N was walking down the hallway while looking out the Windows to see the pouring rain and the crows picking the parts from the disassembled and disembodied servants.

Butler N ( mind ) : what could she need this time? Probably a nice dress for tonight or have me to listen to her problems with the master. Or must've been another argument between Her and Tessa or Her and Master. Or trying to pick out a nice dress for her date or the gala.

Butler N said in his mind while continuing walking down the hallway. Before he could reach Louisa Elliott and James Elliott bedroom he heard glass breaking.

Louisa : I CAN'T BELIEVE HE FORGOT AGAIN! FOR THE 27TH TIME!

Louisa yelled before grabbing more pots and throwing them around, the walls, the floor, and even the windows causing them to break. As Butler N didn't want to caught in the middle of her rage so he stayed behind the other side.