𝟎𝟏𝟔 • 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

🪩

🪩 . . .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ! ━━━ 

( real life . . . imessage .  . . )

 )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉᵎ

the announcement is met with a mixture of reactions. some students cheer exitedly, whilst others groan, dreading the idea of spending time in the wilderness. 

"i understand that not everyone may be enthusiastic about camping, but i assure you, it will be a valuable experience. we'll have plenty of activities planned, from hiking and campfires to team-building exercises."

she pauses for a second, knowing its not attracting many, "its a chance to disconnect from technology and reconnect with nature and eachother.

chris exchanges a look with his friends, hes never been particularly fond of camping, but the idea of getting away from school intrigues him.

"more details will be provided in the coming weeks, including a list of what you'll need to bring. i hope you're all as excited as we are for this adventure. thank you, and have a great day!"

as the assembly concludes, students begin to file out of the hall, chattering excitedly about the trip. drea lingers behind with her friends, feeling a sense of dread settle in her chest.

chris stands up, glancing at drea as she flows out of the hall. he notices her anxious expression and feels a flicker of concern, but he brushes it off, reminding himself that he needs to stop caring about her.

-

drea got back from school immediatly going to her room. her stomach grumbled, but she ignores it, too drained to muster the energy to eat. her phone buzzes on the nightstand, but she doesnt reach for it, knowing it's probably another message from brody.

she didn't want to go on the camping trip but archie and millie were probably going. she didnt want to worry about that right now though, all she wanted to do was sleep.