𝟎𝟐𝟏 • 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬..?

🪩

🪩 . . .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ! ━━━ 

( real life . . . instagram . . . )

 )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉᵎ

"hi" 

"can we talk for a sec?" chris asked, focusing on her face.

"can we talk later? im trying to get dressed." she said slipping off the skirt she slept in.

"we won't have time to talk anytime else, we still haven't made it to the camping site"

"well be quick, the rest of the guys are right over there"

"its about brody..." he trailed off

"chris honestly, can you get off my dick. why do you love involving yourself in other peoples relationships."

"woah-"

"im not done, you've done this before with amelia and oliver. you ruined their relationship all because you were.. what? jealous?"

she slipped on a fresh pair of pants before slipping on some grey sweats, avoiding his gaze before continuing, "chris, i will not let you ruin my relationship again."

"i don't want brody to hurt you again" he replied, focusing in on her eyes ignoring the fact that she was even changing.

"why do you even care chris-"

"i kicked that guys ass, for you"

"you fight everyone, it wasn't your business to get into anyway. i didn't ask you to do that for me"

the anger inside her started to build up, she clasped her bra and looked back at him. 

"i would of done it for anyone, brody is a jerk he deserved it" 

"can you fuck off now chris, i dont want to be around you anymore"

"no. im not finished talking to you"