𝟎𝟐𝟐 • 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

🪩

🪩 . . .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐𝟐 ! ━━━ 

( real life . . . instagram . . . )

 )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉᵎ

drea hesitates, looking at chris and then at the empty seat beside him. she bites her lip, considering his offer.

"okay" she stands up and moves to the seat next to chris sitting down carefully. chris shifts to give her more room, and they sit in a somewhat awkward silence for a moment.

chris clears his thoat as she slid down the seat, putting her knees up against the seat infront of her. 

"i know things are weird, but we're stuck on this trip together. might as well at least pretend to be friends?"

"i guess" she said, alex's birthday stuck of her mind.

he smiled, thinking of alex's birthday.

"so, are you looking forward to the camping trip?"

drea relaxes a bit, leaning back in her seat.

"i'm excited to get away from home for a bit, and spending time with everyone, together" 

"me too."

drea glances at chris, a curious expression on her face.

"why did you call me andy? no ones ever called me that before."

chris looks at her, a small smile forming on his lips.

"i dont know, it just kind of slipped out. i wanted to call you something different and i don't really like drea."

"well, i like it. it's... cute"

chris relaxes, relieved she didnt mind the new nickname.

"it suits you"

the bus rumbles down the winding road, finally coming to a stop at the campsite. the students look out the windows, excited to see the green forest surrounding them. a few tents and a large central bonfire area are visible as the bus doors open. elise is texting her friends, cam and aimee, who have already arrived and were waiting for her.