𝟎𝟏𝟒 • 𝐛𝐨𝐨

🪩

🪩 . . .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ! ━━━ 

( real life . . . )

 )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉᵎ

chris was never one to get embarrassed, but he instantly regretted asking her that.

she contemplated wether to give him what he wanted, on one hand she wanted to kiss him but on the other she couldnt stop thinking about brody.

"come here"

he dropped his hand to his bulge and massaged it through his joggers, as he walked closer to her.

she put her hand on his cheek wiping his face with her thumb as the other dropped down to his dick, squeezing it gently as he inhaled.

his eyes flutter closed and raised the empty hand up to caress her naked tit.

they touch noses before interlocking lips. the kiss was brief but romantic. as they let go of eachother the atmosphere tensed, both knowing if brody wasnt coming they would have ripped their clothes right off and started again, at least thats what chris thought.

she turned around and hopped into her pyjama pants and clasped her bra on. she searched for her jumper and threw it on.

he finally found his tshirt and aswell as that he picked up her panies, now slightly dry.

"ill put these in the laundry" he said holding them up then leaving the room.

"im s-" but before she could apologise he already shut the door behind him.

she quickly ripped of the wet sheet on her bed and chucked it in the corner of ther room. she got a clean one out of the drawr.

she snuggled into bed and turned on a movie whilst scrolling on her phone.

-

chris closed the door behind him and walked towards the bathroom.

what the fuck just happened?