Chapter 3 : Exterminator

A few months passed and Lucifer spent time with Alastor, trying to convince him not to kill. However, Lucifer could not interfere with Alastor's actions, which only annoyed him even more. Despite this, Lucifer learned that Nifty had sinned by killing her ex, but he still believed in her potential for redemption. He also grew closer to Alastor's other friends, seeing them as good people who had sinned but could still be saved. Alastor found Lucifer interesting in his human form, noticing how his expressions showed a side that angels, who were supposed to be good, typically did not show. Lucifer would sometimes take Alastor to church, hoping that some holy power would cleanse his soul, but it did not. 

Lucifer felt exhausted from doing cleaning and paperwork, and Alastor remained far from being redeemed, continuing to be a pain. One day, they were sitting in the living room: Lucifer was cleaning, Alastor was reading while eating the leftovers of his kills, and they were listening to the radio. As Lucifer stared at Alastor with a curious question on his mind.

Lucifer: "How can you eat your kind, I know you are a killer but why"

Alastor: "It is simply delicious, would you like a bite"

Lucifer: "No, thanks, pancakes are yummier"

Alastor: "Pancakes"

Lucifer: "Yes they are so yummy": he began rambling for a while until stopping upon hearing he was talking a lot:" I apologize Alastor for my rambling"

Alastor: "It is alright, why apologize, You were merely telling me why you adore pancakes."

He was surprised to hear this since it was not what the other angles would say. He glanced at him, intrigued, and bit his lip as he considered asking Alastor a question that would help him understand why Alastor sinned while on the surface it appeared he would never injure anybody.

Lucifer:" .... Alastor, may I ask why you started killing, I'm perplexed because you seem so nice well on the outside you are ."

Alastor: "Lucifer, It is not a very pleasant story, do you still want to hear it."

Lucifer: "Yes but only if you are comfortable"

Alastor: "I am, when I was small, my father was an alcoholic abuser who would damage me and my mother, and one day he went too far, so I made him stop forever, and since then I've learned I like murdering, does that answer your question'

Lucifer: "Yes, I apologize... Okay, I understand why you killed your father, but you must stop killing the innocent, and if you do, I will stop taking and nagging you to go to church.

Alastor: "If I never have to attend church again, good, I will no longer harm the innocent, but I have never seen an angel be pleased with me murdering my father and stating it was okay."

Lucifer remained silent, not wanting to answer, and went back to cleaning the floors, while Alastor went back to reading. Lucifer was doing another task for Alastor, which was to befriend a person he did not like. Lucifer felt uncomfortable with this person from the bar-hopping, but he felt that nothing would go wrong with whatever Alastor had planned. He transformed into a child and engaged in conversation with the man. Feeling more uncomfortable than when he looked older, the man stared at him like prey, but he kept up his act. The man told him to follow, so he did, but first made the ribbon appear so Alastor could follow behind. Alastor would follow him to the guy's house. Lucifer stopped, saying he did not want to go in. The man was going to assault him when he was stabbed in the chest. Lucifer observed Alastor knife the man to death while shouting, "Go to hell, fucker."Lucifer shifted into his second human form, no longer in his child form, and glared at Alastor, unhappy.