Chapter 4 : Hotel

Lucifer was in his office, going over the extermination kills. He hadn't joined the extermination in years. Although he loved fighting and having more freedom, a part of him didn't enjoy attacking helpless sinners. He also didn't like harming those born in hell, as he felt it wasn't their fault they were born there. When he worked, he held the duck pin in one hand, which made him feel better, only to hear the door open. It was Adam and Lute.

Adam: "Lucifer, what the fuck are you doing"

Lucifer: "Paperwork what else"

Adam: "That sounds fucking boring, anyway I and danger tits wonder if you want to join us for the fucking extermination"

Lucifer: "No": He remarked in a cold, direct tone.

Lute: "Sir you have not joined the extermination for years and you are the best"

Adam: fuck, what you mean second best, but what Lute is saying are in or what "

Lucifer: "No, but thanks"

Adam: "Huh how about you don't have to kill or what fuck, you can just watch me be the best fucker ever"

Adam went on a rant, giving reasons why Lucifer should join the extermination, not mentioning the real reason - he just wanted to hang out with Lucifer. Since Lucifer had been busy ever since returning from visiting the human realm, the only way they could spend time together was during the extermination. However, Lucifer had stopped participating. Despite Adam's efforts to convince him, Lucifer finally agreed. He got up, put the duck pin in his pocket, and picked up his cane with a gold apple design, which could transform into his angelic sword. As they stood by the gate, Lucifer hesitated, but Adam accidentally pushed him, causing Lucifer to fly and save himself. As they entered, Adam urged Lucifer to keep an eye on him before coming in for the kill with Lute attacking, while Lucifer, standing on the building board, felt conflicted seeing the hell-born being killed. He wished he could stop it, but knew that heaven would disapprove.

Alastor was on his way to a meeting with the vees when he spotted the exterminators descending from heaven with their spears, killing sinners. He quickly hid in the shadows and recognized a familiar face – Lucifer. Lucifer was wearing his mask and displaying his beautiful wings while engaging in conversation with other angels. One of the angels wore a mask that resembled a demon while cursing, while Lucifer's mask portrayed a more angelic appearance, looking elegant. The last time Alastor had seen him was many years ago when Lucifer had abandoned him after refusing to seek redemption (or what he believed was redemption). He saw both angels leave Lucifer on a building. He teleported next to Lucifer, surprising him. Alastor looked at Lucifer saying, "Lucifer, you have not changed a bit." Lucifer walked over to him and pushed Alastor down, not hearing that Alastor called him by his name, changing his cane into an angelic knife aimed at Alastor's throat. He glanced at the sinner, clad in scarlet, with a wide grin and deer-like features.

Lucifer: "Sinner, are you crazy for revealing yourself in front of the angel"

Alastor: "Perhaps, name Alastor, It's nice to see you again, lucifer"

When Lucifer heard this, he felt like he had heard that name before, pointing his weapon down as if he shouldn't harm this sinner, but a burst of anguish hit his brain, making that notion disappear, and he directed that knife back at Alastor.

Lucifer:' I'm sorry you mistook me for another angel or demon. An angel must be mad to wish to be friends with a sinner, and I've never heard of a sinner named Alastor: he stated it in a cold straight tone.