Chapter 5 : A new member

Lucifer was in his room getting dressed. He barely slept, but that was usual for him. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened with him and Alastor, why his heart was beating so fast, and why his face felt flushed. He tried to shake off the thoughts, attributing his unease to simply not being used to someone being that close. He got up and looked in the mirror, making sure nothing was off. He was wearing a white suit with little gold apple cufflinks, a snake on his waist, and a silver ring with blue markings that didn't quite match his outfit. However, he kept it on as a promise to Seraphina. He walked out of the room, wanting to reintroduce himself after all. He was in a hurry, and it was late. As he looked around, he spotted a spider demon smiling, revealing a gold tooth. Lucifer walked over to the demon with his hand on his chest. Angel Dust stared at the person wearing a mask, a magnificent suit, and carrying a cane, but what stood out was how short he was, which was adorable.

Lucifer: "Hello, my name is Lucifer I will be helping, the hotel, you are"

Angel Dust: "So you are the angel that wants to help the hotel, the name is Angel Dust I am a famous porn star "

Lucifer: "ok," said not knowing how to answer

Angel Dust:  "Short stuff can I ask why you wear that mask"

Lucifer took a moment before responding: "I simply enjoy wearing it."

Angel Dust noticed that Lucifer was squeezing his left arm, indicating that he was uncomfortable with the question. Angel Dust let it go and said it was okay, commenting on how pretty the mask was, before walking to the bar with Husk to have a drink. Alastor teleported next to Lucifer after observing the conversation. Lucifer was a little surprised by this, as he was lost in thought about whether he was being mean by rejecting Angel Dust's request to remove his mask.

Alastor: "Lucifer, there I something I wish to discuss with you"

Lucifer: "What is that"

Alastor pulled Lucifer into the hallway and told him that he wanted Lucifer to be the face of the hotel. Upon hearing this, Lucifer asked Alastor why he did not become the face of the hotel instead. Alastor explained that he did not like showing his face and that sinners would be more motivated to hear an angel caring and willing to help a sinner, especially one of God's favorites. Lucifer wanted to disagree since he was worried about Heaven finding out, but ultimately agreed because it was a good idea. The reason he agreed, even though he knew he might be in trouble, was that he didn't want his brother to think that he had given up on him. Lucifer wished to see his brother, but he was afraid that his brother hated him and would not wish to see him after letting him fall to Hell. Alastor, upon hearing that Lucifer agreed, smiled wider. Lucifer then asked Alastor what was going to help the hotel besides being the face. Alastor told him that he would run it and would simply give Lucifer advice. Upon hearing this, Lucifer replied, "You're just giving me all the work" He also wanted to ask how he would be the face of the hotel, only to be interrupted by an explosion coming from outside. "What was that?" Lucifer exclaimed. He then headed outside to see the source of the loud noise, only to discover a cannon blaster machine being controlled by a snake demon, Sir Pentious.

Sir Pentious: "Alasstor, face your mortal enemy"

Alastor teleported with his cup, taking a drink before disappearing it, bending his neck, and answering: "How are you"

Sir Pentiouse: "Who am I, who am I, I am Sir Pentiouse inventor architect villain destructor extortioner"

nifty climbed over Alastor's shoulder: "Oh he's a bad boy"