Claiming For Oneself

Another new page flipped; another word written down.

I went through many self-reflection, and I realized that the major mistake about my work:

I didn't make any planning. All my chapters were completely dependent on raw and instant idea I brainstormed without even try to refine them.

With now I am rebooting the series, I hope it will satisfy you all.

Raiden Mei in the form of Herrscher of Thunder gazing on the wall, her sharp amethyst eyes staring at a figure of a person. One of her huge crimson herrscher additional arms pins the hand of a woman that have a snow white-haired color that's binds by a thing resembles a black tiny tiara to be ponytail style.

The place they are in this moment is not just some location that Mei randomly thought of it. Mei have some history with this place, this very place. This is the area when she first met them, the Flamechasers.

What she just done is furthest from acceptable thing. She's not only done a wrong thing, but it's literally a crime. Yes, Mei has done much rather questionable things, or even straight up wrong, but she never even thought on doing a crime. But Mei is not kind of people that will do such thing without think twice. Rather, she is a kind-hearted, the gentle woman that is also a realist and a wisdom person that people around her will adore her deeply in their heart. Yet, if even a person like her could do a thing like kidnap someone, as she quietly looking at yet another Herrscher, seemly weakened as their legs looks like it can barely support them, lucky to them that Mei's additional arm hold them from fall flat on the floor... wondering what's just happened to made Mei resorted to commit this wrong deed.

This herrscher however is not just some mere herrscher that Mei randomly picked up to here. This herrscher shared so many memories with Mei. This herrscher is way more beautiful than what Mei could describe. This herrscher shines brighter than any light Mei ever witnessed, hotter than any flame. If one could ask Mei what is this herrscher to her, she will give a straight answer straight from her heart...

Her everything.

Herrscher of Flamescion, Kiana Kaslana, gives zero resistance to her custody, not even move a muscle, yet Mei can tell that Kiana is still aware. Looking on such pitiful sight made her heart sank a little. Yet, Mei knows what she did, and her confidence still remain unshakable.

"Why...?" It's barely audible, but Mei can hear it clearly. Kiana weakly raises her gaze to face Mei.

Mei doesn't answer, she intense her gaze on Kiana.

" Tell me... Why? Why you did this... and why you bring me... here?" Her voice is even weaker than before, but Mei still hears her clearly.

" Are you even realize... that you've done is... wrong?" Kiana barely able to form words as she could feel her strength leaking out of her. " Can you... ever think that this... will bring consequences to you... Mei-senpai...?"