And I'm Home

She doesn't have idea where she is right now. She doesn't know if she is still in this world, or she's in some kind of outer dimension. Or worse, she's straight up in the afterlife.

Looking on the marble floor she's stepping on and the cracked stone wall at her left side, it's seeming like she's inside some building.

Not a normal building that's it. At her right side, she saw the structure floating around the purple void, which she's sure that she has seen this theater-like structure before.

" Theater...wait-"

As soon that word crossed her mind, the stone stairs formed out from nowhere, which it led her to a square theater structure.

Her eyes staring at the floating buildings right behind the theater before she starts to climb down the stair.

She then realized something on her right hand, something feels like a paper. She looks at it. It's looks like a ticket.

A feeling of nostalgia swarming inside her.

She looks back to the theater as she's about to reach it. A figure of a young girl standing before her, giving her a smile, it's like someone expecting an old friend.

" It's good to see you again, Miss Kiana." A seemly young girl with the radiant blond hair, pale skin, wearing a black clothing with gold details and a white undershirt. Kiana immediately recognizes identity of this 'girl' as soon she saw the puppet-like legs and arms.

Yet, Kiana doesn't sense any ill intention from this puppet.

" It's been a while..." Kiana nods as she finally steps on the theater square.

The sole puppet put its hands on its back.

" You're right. It's been years since last time this place receive a visitor." The puppet gives a tilted head smile. " You look so beautiful in that form, Miss Kiana."

Kiana having a look on herself, which she found out that she's wearing something of white with some soft purple.

She doesn't remember wearing something like this earlier. As she holds the black flowers attached on her chest, she raises her eyebrow.

" Since when...? And what even is this?" Kiana mumbles as she is inspecting the cloth she's wearing. "Didn't I wear the Flameshion earlier?"

" Is everything alright over there, miss?" The puppet asks.