Sunset

Mei reliving the good old days with her long-lost friend Kiana. Anything can be fixed with a good meal.

When last time I ever try to update? Oh yeah, 3 to 4 months ago! Things goes complicated in degree course, now I'm a freaking welder that cut metal and stuff to make artwork for sake of assignment. 

And so... yeah. For the incoming chapters estimated 2 chapters ahead, I've plan to slow down the pace a bit, in order to build up the chemistry between Mei and Kiana. After all, rushed stuff will only be ended up messy.

In other word, they're some filler chapters, and probably shorter than I usually did.

Carefully, Mei pulls out one of the chairs from the dining table that located in living room using her leg.

This dining table legs is made from high quality of wood, and it has carving that was made by hands, which it have such professional level of precision. And also, the upper part of the table made of marble that majorly pearl white in color which it also have some navy-blue color that have shape of waves, which it made this table is like have the ocean motive on it. And how long and big this table is, added with quantities of the chairs, it made Kiana, for a second, mistaken that she's in some royale palace, or some aristocrats house.

After made sure it's safe, Mei slowly puts Kiana on the chair that have arm sets, which it usually the chair for some important person... like head family or someone similar. During it, Kiana tried her best... to hide her embarrassment.

It can't be described on how ashamed for her to need to be helped for basic stuff like this.

Mei, however, have no problem with all of this. She instead feels happy to spoil Kiana. A smile has never fade from her face from the start.

Because...

It feels great for her to able to give Kiana the princess treatment, and everything goes fine. No hidden secrets, no sudden revelation, no bitter inevitable truth to be swallowed up.

Mei has promised herself when she worked for Kevin that she will spoil Kiana rotten when she have opportunity to do so. And now she was granted chance for it, she will use this as best as she can. Kiana will be given only the best.

Mei rests her hands on her waist proudly, with wide smile like a proud mom. As for Kiana, she covers her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment, barely to. She's too embarrassed that she feels want to burst into cry.

" Somebody please kill me..." Kiana murmured.

" Now..." Mei turns her back against Kiana. " Please wait here. I'll make you the greatest food you'll ever taste." Declared Mei as she walks towards the kitchen.