Unperfected World

Mei blankly staring at the ceiling. Her gaze moves around on her surroundings.

" In this very place I met them. Elysia... *Sigh* Kevin sent me here that time to seek for the answer." Mei scratches her head.

" Answer about what, again?"

Mei runs her index finger on her left horn. As her feeling the texture of her crimson horn, Mei raises her left arm to the air, which it's covered by the crimson metal.

"Say, Mei...."

Mei recalls what one of the Flamechaser members that titled 'Pink Elf' Elysia had said to her eight years ago.

" Supposedly someone said, "Humans are foolish..." Obviously, that person would be talking about themselves as well. If you want to understand human beings, you need to do more than just watch them. You need to pay attention to what they themselves as watching. "What are you watching?" "What you love to do most when you're bored?" "What kind of pet you like the most?" And many more curiosity when I am watching them. Maybe you will think of me as some kind of weirdo, Mei. But I love everyone. I love the humanity."

" You know, Mei. I heard this once from someone I forgot who; " The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference." When I think it over, maybe what he tried to imply is indifference person would lack the feeling to like something or to love or even hate someone else."

Mei saw her armor on her left arm glows a purple light, which then it goes out, took that armor with it, along with every aspect of her herrscher form. Mei looks on the bar counter at 2 meters on her right and see her zanbatou and her katana slowly disappears as well.

All that left on her is the skirt of her signature uniform, as one of the Schicksal squad leader, which that position earned her the title captain. And also, the discarded jacket, which she always wears it as part of her identity as her squad leader.

" Herrscher of Thunder..." Mei mumbles. " How long since last time I used that form."

It's still fresh in her mind the moment Kiana reappeared before her eyes. Kiana was like an angel surrounded by flame.

Mei sighed.

" I think I need to clean myself." And then Mei moves her head to 'sleeping' Kiana besides her. "And her too."

Mei endures the numbness in body as she slowly gets up, and she feels dizzy as soon she stands. She then pulls out her stained skirt and put it onto her jacket. And she proceeds to take off clothes from Kiana. And pulls out Kiana's skirt along with her panties. And then she collects the pieces of Kiana's cloth that Mei shredded earlier along with her lingerie.