Chapter 30 - His Unrequited Love

•Author•

Marriage is the foundation of two souls becoming one for the rest of their lives, through sickness, happiness, sadness, misery, hardships etc.

The essence of marriage depends on the couple's cohesion between them; it relies on the fact that they truly are dependent on each other forever even if the world tries to throw them apart; their determination and loyalty won't wither neither let ...

The essence of marriage depends on the couple's cohesion between them; it relies on the fact that they truly are dependent on each other forever even if the world tries to throw them apart; their determination and loyalty won't wither neither let anyone come between them, the bond of sacred marriage doesn't solely depends on true love, it fixated at the fact that the couple will make through anything together as a two bodies and one soul.

Today was another day when a couple was reuniting under the vast orange sky; the happiness in their eyes was the proof that they were so happy to be finally together again but there was him, a guy with the broken heart; his chocolate eyes were fixated at the bride who never looked at him the way he always looked at her; that love he has for her is still there in his heart but now he is willing to let it go, let her go.

"Buddy, you should go now".

He was taken back when a tiny hand slipped through his. His gaze lowered at her tiny sunshine, his dearest Ruza who was now staring at him with her adorable yet brutally honest concern in her pretty oceanic eyes.

"I am okay, Ruz" I patted her head but she just shook her head at me.

"Just leave now and try not to hurt yourself much okay".

I slighly smiled while nodding at her knowing how sharp she is so he just stepped back slightly after taking in a long last look at the woman he loved.

The reason is simple for Sameer to finally let her go, he didn't want to hurt himself anymore nor press his one sided feelings on his childhood friend but the fact remains the same that he would never forget about her and she is one of his happy m...

The reason is simple for Sameer to finally let her go, he didn't want to hurt himself anymore nor press his one sided feelings on his childhood friend but the fact remains the same that he would never forget about her and she is one of his happy memories of his life, she was the sole reason he continued to live till now but now he is determined to live for himself and to focus on his growth and happiness and he believes he can if he tries to.