Chapter 15

Freen's POV

I'm here at the gym in the basement.. this is our training area where our men practice their skills almost every day to become more flexible and stronger.

My sweat is running down through my body as I keep hitting the punching bag. I feel guilty.

I hate myself so much that I can't control my emotions when I'm mad.

Bullshit.

Mon's cries keep running in my head.

I'm catching my breath and my body fell on the floor.

I pour another glass of wine and drink it straight.

"Woah, you're drinking wine instead of water, interesting.." Nam approaches me.

"Shut your mouth."

She shakes her head and starts to warm up.

"You hurt her?" she asks me as she starts to warm up.

"I can't control my emotions anymore.. I'm so worried about her, and now I'm so mad at myself for what I did."

"Tsk³ If I were Mon, I would run away immediately.."

I frowned.

"You know what? Fuck you!"

"Woah, hey woman, watch your mouth.. do you think Mon would stay with someone like you..?" she look at me head to foot

She must be angry by now. I'm getting to her nerves, and that's my plan.

"That's why your parents leave you.. because you're not a great daughter, you're useless..just watching them dying and not doing anything.."

She rushes towards me and pushes me, I bumped my head on the floor and she starts punching my face.

"What did you just say? Huh?.."

She hits me hard on my cheeks, and to  the fact that she's not wearing gloves makes it worse.

I smiled, and it makes her more furious.

"Your grandfather started this bullshit war, we just got caught in the middle, how dare you to talk to me like that hmm?"

She keeps punching me.

I deserved this.

I pushed her hard because I already tasted my own blood on my lips.

I didn't expect when she stands and she kicks me in the stomach.

"Fuck..*Cough"

I look at her, and my sight gets blurred, and everything is turning upside down.

"Thanks buddy.."

"Freen? Fuck."

And everything went black.

...

I woke up in the clinic, and the first thing I saw is Nam's worried face.

"I hate you.." she said, her eyes looks emotional.

"I know.."

She took the pillow beside me and hit me.

"You didn't mean what you said?"

I nod.

"I love you, Nam. You're like my own little sister.. I'm sorry if I'd hurt your feelings."

She hugs me.

"You scared me, I thought I killed you..Damn it, don't do that again, I'm sorry..."

I rubbed her back.