Chapter 18

Freens povs...

"Stay, babe; I don't want you to go there."

It's already 10 a.m. when I wake up, and I see Mon wearing black pants and pink long sleeves with white shoes.

"He only makes requests once in a while, so I'll give it to him since it's his birthday today. Nop is like my brother to me," she explained hoarsely.

I laughed at the tone of her voice, haha.

She looked at me with her annoyed face. She's wearing a long sleeve because of me because I gave her a lot of hickey's.

"I love you," I said morosely.

I feel so sad because I want her to stay with me today.

She crossed her arms.

"Why sad? Freen, we're always together."

she's right..

I always kept her here, I remember when I was forcing my mother to be with me that day. and she ended up being assassinated by the Blackdom. Because of me, she's in a coma right now.

I just looked at her, and I sighed.

"Take care. My driver will drive you and Richie there, and he will wait for you for your safety."

she smiled

"Thank you, babe; we'll go home early."

She kissed my forehead.

I fell asleep again when they left, and I woke up because of the heavy rain and the water entering the terrace, so I got up and closed the glass door, and then took a shower after.

It's already 2 p.m.

I walked towards the refrigerator and took the cake. I put the cake on the table and took a small plate and fork.

"Happy Birthday, Freeny." I greeted myself and sliced the cake. "We're supposed to celebrate my birthday, but..." I sighed, thinking about Mon.

and I suddenly remembered that we finished at 3 a.m. earlier.

hahaha

We already celebrated my birthday first.

I sighed, then started to eat.

Nam💬

Give me some slices of cake.. I'll order that yesterday for you. Happy birthday, buds.

Today is my real birthday, the day when my mom was assassinated. Nothing special...

Because of me, she almost died, and there's a possibility that.

I close my eyes as a tear escapes from my eyes.

I received a message from:

Happy Birthday, sweetheart. Don't be too hard on yourself; it's not your fault.

He always says these words.

I poured red wine into my glass and sipped on it.

*ting*

Mon mon💬

We're going home.

Hmmp Nop is probably so happy right now because you and Richie came to his birthday.

Nams Calling...

[Some of the men of Suna Group are inside our hideout right now.]

[WHAT THE FUCK] I exclaimed and felt shocked about it.