Month 8 :: ONESHOT ✦

✦ Author's note ::
Hurt / Comfort!!

A Dandelionduo fic; Using HC No.4 from Month 6 and No.1 from Month 6, but it's only briefly mentioned!!

DISCLAIMER :: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
Please don't read it if you're uncomfortable with the topic, tysm for being here long enough to read the disclaimer though (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Summary :: Planetlord doesn't like being alone and has a mental breakdown, PrinceZam comforts him.

✦ " Don't walk away. "

Planetlord leaned against the rotting wood, sliding down its rough surface and landing on the damp ground; The rain cascaded around them, almost as if it were crying along.

...

They'd do the same.

In the cold atmosphere, Planetlord's emotions overwhelmed them.

The cold atmosphere they used to seek comfort in now felt like an insult, reminding Planetlord that they were alone, with no one to comfort them.

They hugged their knees tightly to their chest, fighting to maintain some semblance of composure as they sobbed into their sleeves; The tears mixed with the rain, leaving a trail of heartache and despair.

" I'm gonna fucking kill myself..- " Planet muttered under his breath without a thought, his shaky tone only reminded him of how pathetic he was being; He could be elsewhere, with someone he knew, but no.

He's crying like a little child.

Planet lifted his head when he thought he'd heard the crunch of leaves nearby, expecting it to be an animal before spotted a familiar figure; The tipped crown only confirmed his thoughts.

" You're gonna what? "

Zam's words trailed off, his eyebrows furrowed as his face held a concerned expression; He hesitantly approached the younger, kneelimg down beside him before he took a seat on the damp ground.

Planet averted his gaze, feeling a bit stupid that they'd said something aloud, especially something cringe like " erm, I'm gonna kill myself! X3 "; They felt like they were seeking for attention, and they were, weren't they?

" Nothing. "

" Planet, that's not nothing. "

Zam hovered his hand over Planet, hesitating for a moment before deciding to show his support. He reached out and gently ruffled Planet's hair. Surprisingly, Planet didn't pull away and instead leaned into Zam's touch. They sniffled as they struggled to collect themselves.

Zam hesitated for a moment before slowly draping his arms around Planet, expecting him to pull away. Yet, to his surprise, Planet not only allowed the embrace but actually leaned into it, seeking comfort.

" I know it's cheesy, but you're not alone, Planet. " Zam softly reassured, his voice tinged with a mix of compassion and concern.

Planet sighed softly, his breathing gradually evening out as he replied with a strained, " ..Okay. "

The weight of exhaustion settled upon him, and before long; Planetlord drifted into a deep sleep, cradled securely in Zam's arms.

✦ Author's note ::

Think that's all I have in mind!
Hope you like these, and if you do.. maybe consider giving me a vote and comment? (づ ̄³ ̄)

I genuinely had no idea where I was going w/ this.. hopefully its good enough, it's only 400+ words :(
I'M SORRY!!!! 。°(°¯᷄◠¯᷅°)°。