𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒. deliriuma

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌, a disturbed state of mind or consciousness, especially an acute, transient condition associated with fever, intoxication, and certain other physical disorders, characterized by symptoms such as confusion, disorientation, agitation and hallucinations.

3RD PERSON

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 around looking delirious, as Luna did. She found it difficult to cope with stress of any kind, smoking of any kind was an way out of anything thought smoking weed is illegal in most of the world she always dodged the law.

Her eyes weren't visibly red but if you studied her close enough, you'd notice it. All on todays agenda was rehearsals and a panel were they asked questions for the competitors, that's easy. Super easy, don't stress over it

Luna didn't get much sleep the night before, probably the homesickness she felt so far away from home, which theoretically isn't actually that far but it didn't matter. She wasn't home.

Luna was sat down somewhere, embracing the peace and quiet and resting her head in the silence. The serenity put her to sleep like someone rocked her like a baby to sleep, Even in such an uncomfortable upright position she fell asleep. As she was in her unconscious state any perception of time was lost.

In what felt like a warp of hours ahead, a slight shove woke her up. Her head perked up drowsily, looking up to the displeasure of seeing Joost again, Why is he always the one to find her. "Why do you always ruin-"

"They were looking for you an hour ago." He cut the girl off, his head tilting when he saw her red eyes. "They found me didn't they?" Luna retorted and putting her head back down.

"Are you on drugs or do you have pink eye?" Joost said directly, such a straightforward way of asking such a uncomfortable question. "It's a fucking brain hemorrhage. Why would I have pink eye?" The girl asked bluntly.

"Pink eye- Brain hemorrhage. Basically the same thing- Get up. Please?" He cocked a smile across his lips holding his hand out. Luna was an ignorant girl, She wouldn't accept a helping hand from anyone.

"You think they'll notice I smoked?" Luna looked into his eyes, widening them so Joost could see them better, He made a little taken a back face as she reacted so impulsively. "Uh- No?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Good." No matter how awkward the reaction felt to her, She didn't care in the moment. She would later.

At the panel, they'd be asking questions to everyone. Luna sat between Nemo and Bambie, Luna was using her flag as a blanket since the room was pretty cold in the large room they sat in. Luna sat next to the one of the only people managing her stay.

"Luna- What would you say makes you stand out between the other competitors?" A man said in a thick spanish accent, Passing the mic over to someone else in the crowd.

"No soy un asesino, a diferencia de algunos de nosotros aquí. Porque algunos idiotas aquí me hacen querer cortarme la garganta con un cuchillo de mantequilla" Luna used her thumb to point to Israels competitor, Majority of the spanish speakers in the room letting out a chuckle at her calm but narrow statement.

"I'm not a murderer, unlike some us. Because some idiots here make me want to slit my throat with a butterknife."

As the microphone got passed out to another person, asked another question for Luna. "Did you state that in Spanish cause your english isn't too good?" He asked an passed the Mic back. "My english is great- actually." She said into the mic.