𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒. fervour

𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑, intense and passionate feeling

before you read this chapter
i forgot the preparty was in the
Netherlands so lets pretend
i wrote it as that and not sweden

And to restate again. they dont fuck
even if it seems like it

LUNA'S POV

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on the railing, talking normally more like blabbering on about anything that made sense. Joost had his hands on my knees to make sure I didn't fall off, it was more of a caring thing but it felt more then that.

Anytime a male gave me any sense of attention I'd fixate on it and imagine the situation over and over again till the obsession dies off.

"It's not that I hated him- Well I guess so, He left us with nothing to go start a new life with his mistress." I spent at least 20 minutes talking about my deadbeat absent father. Joost was just staring at me, holding me to the railings as he smiled at me drunkenly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" A smirk crossed my face, He tilted his head to the left still holding eye contact with me. "Like what?" Joost muttered out teasingly.

"Your not an idiot, you smug motherfucker." The smile wiped clean off my face, Not off his though. He kept that smirk on his face. "Stop looking like your going to kiss me- that's freaky as hell"

"If I was going to kiss you I'd have done it already." He leaned back a little bit. Not moving his hands from my knees to stop me from falling.

"Your too drunk to even think straight- Can you let me down?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow and looking him up and down, He moved his body closer and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. It was a weirdly good kiss and for once in my life I didn't immediately pull away.

After he pulled away, He stepped back and let me down, "I'm gonna go-" as awkward as it was, I needed to go somewhere alone, I just called a cab back to my hotel and went back home to sit in an awkward silence and reflect on what was going on.

I woke up the next morning with only a slight hangover, and one unread text. I turned my phone over to see it was from Joost but I didn't bother to respond just yet.

I just woke up

I just woke up

Im hungover

I'm sorry for kissing you

I dont know what came over me

It's fine.

Just don't let it happen again

Yeah of course

Can I apologise in person

It might make it better.

I'm an actual mess and I 
look like I got railed by
a homeless guy

You can see me another time
i'll have to see you for
2 weeks straight when we get
back to Malmö

I don't care how you look

I'd rather apolgise in person
like a man.

you'll be fine, I can assure you

Which room are you?

202

A few minutes later I heard a loud knock on my door, slipping a shirt on and walking to the door. My mascara was all over my eyelids. And my hair was frizzy after I brushed it. I swung the door open to be greeted by the tall Dutch man.

It was a nice gesture to apologise in person rather then over text. It was a respectful and courteous gesture, I need to stop convincing myself everything he does is just a platonic thing. 

"I'm sorry. I was drunk" He sputtered out in defence. "I know you were. Don't stress over it. I don't want to stress about it." All I could do was reassure him it'd be okay, though I'd overthink it for the next 4-5 business days.

"You sure?" Though his intentions were genuine and sweet, It didn't make me feel any better about the whole situation. "I'm sure Joost. Its fine." I tried chuckling it off.

"I don't regret a single thing I did though." He smiled back at me, I let out a long sigh. "Well maybe you should." The impulsive side of me said that.

"I don't regret it for a thing." Joost smiled at me, Looking down at me due to his significant hiegh difference, I was almost a whole foot shorter then him.

a / n !!

anyways
filler chapterrr