Page 2: Memes/Jiafei

So starting out TikTok users did what they did best, They starting making HELLA memes related to the situation creating our first FlopTok Icon which we'll get into later, They took the product showcasing videos and starting making the "S3xy Products" videos and they starting remixing the same Chinese song in the back with other videos and they took the Asian Woman who was commonly used for the PFP of the bots and starting calling her "Jiafei" and starting calling the Remixes "Jiafei Edition/Remix", one of the showcasing videos had a scream in it (Vid: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/floptok/images/d/d7/Jiafei_Scream.mov/revision/latest?cb=20230411232715) and the scream is now known as the "Jiafei Scream", the video shows a (I'm just guessing)  Asian or Korean woman holding a transparent umbrella as she was cooking with oil until I think the pan caught on fire making her scream and creating the Jiafei scream also the video was an advertisement for a plastic face shield, one of the memes was the "Jiafei haunted house" which basically said that if you didn't buy her s3xy products she would kidnap you (As a ref to the myths) and trap you in her haunted house also the song often used in the  advertisements was "Ye Hua Xiang"