Chapter 8

Akira 's POV :

He agreed to train me.He said YES! I was so delighted. After a very long time, I found someone who I could rely upon. This man was strong and intimidating, and training under him would be one of the scariest yet the best things in the world.

He turned away, and began walking so that he could sit down again. I quickly got up, and dusted myself even though there was no dirt on me. I followed him.

" Who are you Seijuro? " I asked.

He still hadn't answered my question. He still was a stranger to me and I almost told him my life story, brought him home and had sake too. I wouldn't let him get away this time. 

He remained silent.

I repeated my question, " Sei - juu - roo, who are you?" .

He made himself comfortable on one if the furnitures, and spared me a glance. " Akira.."  he started off.

" hmm... " I said, assuring him that I was listening.

" Let's make an agreement. " he said.

It wasn't even a question. It was more of a command.

" What is it? " I raised an eyebrow.

" You wanted me to train you, right? "

" Yes. " I answered.

"  I would fully agree to that only on one condition. " he stated, a slight smirk forming on his features.

Should I ask him what the condition was? What if he is a pervert? Oh god, what did I get myself into? What in hell does he want from me? 

I kept quiet for a while, and then summed up all my courage and asked him, " What is it?"

" Do not to ask me any question regarding myself. If you can do that,  I'll train you. "

I let out a heavy sigh of relief. His condition wasn't that bad. I'll eventually get to know him. It doesn't matter even if I don't. My only goal is to get strong and kill the person who destroyed my life.

"  Deal. " I smiled. " So, when do we start?"  I asked.

" Now! " he stated, as he stood up from his seat and made his way towards the weapons store.

I followed the red head, and watched him observe different kinds of swords, daggers, axes, sheilds, etc. 

He pulled out a wooden sword, and a metal blade.

"  We'll be using these for today. " he said. 

I nodded, and me passed me the metal one. Was he going to fight me with a wooden sword? Is he underestimating me so much? 

We climbed up the stairs, and walked out of the house.

Once we stepped out, the wind gave us a loving hug, which made our hands tremble due to cold. I brought my arms closer to my chest and hugged myself.

He stood a few meters away from me, and I took my stance too.

He motioned me to chargeforth and land an attack on him, and I did as I was told.

x x x

We trained for hours together. Seijuro let me take occasional breaks, so that I could attend the nature's call, have a fruit or drink some sake.

Fighting against him made me realize how weak I was for a princess. 

The day came to an end as night approached.