𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟏 -𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚-

It was a sunny day in Liyue, as you noticed, while walking around on your way to Wangshu Inn.
You looked at the beautiful landscape as suddenly a Geo slime attacked you out of nowhere.

You tried to break it's shield with your [Weapon of your choice] but didn't do much damage, so you decided to run to the Inn quickly.
But because of your clumsiness you tripped an fell down.

Just before you were about to get hit by the geo slime something jade green jumped at it and killed it.
The person turned around and pulled you up.
"Are you okay?" The boy with dark-blue-greenish hair asked.

"I'm fine, thank you!" You wanted answer his question, but he already disappeared.
You sigh and continue to walk to the Wangshu Inn.

After a few minutes of walking you reached it, and ordered one of your favorite foods -Almond tofu- and decided to eat on the balcony.

Then you recognized the boy from earlier that has saved you from the slime.
"Uhm... Hey do you want some Almond tofu?" You asked slightly nervous, since he seemed very annoyed.
The boy turned around, looking very curious.

"Almond tofu? How do you know it's my favorite food?" He asked not seemingly not trusting you.
"I didn't it's just my favorite food, and I wanted to repay you in some way. I thought you might like Almond tofu." You told him trying to gain his trust.

"No thank you." The boy said in a cold tone.
You looked down -a bit sad- and left the balcony with the plate of tofu in your hand.
Then you sat at a table and started to eat.

"Fine..." The boy said and sat next to you eating the tofu with you.
"What's your name?" You asked curiously about him.
He sighed then said "It's Xiao, may I ask what's your name?"

"You have such pretty name!" You compliment Xiao.
"My name's Y/n." You said smiling.
"That's... A pretty name too I guess..." Xiao said looking to the side.

A/n: Hey! It's my first fan fiction so it might be short and not that good but I try to get better and write longer chapters.
Btw what did you think when meeting Xiao for the first time?