chapter I

I've been reincarnated for the 30th time, I never thought that I'd be reincarnated to a novel I wrote in my past life, and in fact as a minor villain, Evelyn Deus Florentine, who was in an arranged marriage together with the obsessive male lead.

His name was Ares Salvesaerus, he was a man with black hair and eyes blessed with red eyes, like the male lead he is, he was in love with the heroine. He fell in love with her at first glance, of course the minor villainess who was trying to woo him in years was enraged, she just wanted him to treat her the way she treated him. Resulting in the villainess's evil deeds towards the heroine, she was then killed by the male lead, how pitiful.

She sighed, "How can I fix this?," she mutters to herself.

Before she reincarnated, it was all normal. Everything was going normally, until

Until -

A psychopath had to ruin it all by killing her.

It's all just a dream, she thought. A dream where she coincidentally wakes up in a novel she once wrote. A fictional world, that's all there is to it, except the story had to be the most fucked up she's written.

"What was I on in highschool?-" her inner thoughts were suddenly cut off by a knock on her door.

"Miss Evelyn, the Marquess has called for you." a male voice utters. She assumed it was the butler. As she got up she replied, "I'll be there, please give me some time to change."

"Of course, my lady"

She sighs quietly, slowly slipping into an uncomfortable dress, it was a dress adorned by golden laces, it's fabric colored with red. "This attracts too many eyes," I mutter "but this is to be expected. I am a villain after all."

As she remembers, the minor villainess, Evelyn was a sly woman. Instead of inflicting harm upon the heroine herself, she chooses to use her circle of lackeys. All of the lower ranks than her.

She quickly braids her blonde hair. "It feels weird to look at Evelyn in person, she looks just how I imagined her," she thought. Staring at herself in the mirror observing her green eyes that gave off a mean attitude.

As she finishes braiding her blonde hair, she quickly walks to her father's study. The butler guided her right at the door of his study. She slowly raises her hand to knock on the white door filled with intricate but beautiful designs.

"Come in."

She slowly turns the knob and enters the door. She slowly bowed.

As she bows, she feels Evelyn's father staring at her.

"Is he suspicious of me?" She thought nervously.

"Take a seat, my daughter." he said.

She couldn't describe his tone, but it felt slightly scary. It's time that he'll announce that she'll be engaged to Ares, the main love interest.

She slowly sits down, despite the nervousness, she convinced herself it wasn't worth to be nervous about.

"You'll be engaged to Ares Salvasaerus, your childhood friend. I am hoping that I don't hear any signs of disagreement from you, child."

"Does he really think I'm still a child?" she thought slightly annoyed.

"He will also be meeting you tomorrow, so be prepared and make yourself presentable. After all, we don't want to tarnish our family name in front of the royal family, don't we?" He smiled ominously.

She nods, her hand kept in her lap as she gulps. Her father was always threatening.

A man filled with anger will always raise a child that is the same. A domino effect, is it?

"You may go," he says, quickly getting back to focus on his work.

Walking out the room, she sighed.

"What was that tension?" She mutters to herself.

She didn't think much of it.

"I'll have to make a plan for ares to call off the engagement, quickly the better" she thought.