Oc details

Name: Lorelei Anne Laurent 

 Nicknames: Rory, Lola, Ro, Annie 

 Hair color: strawberry brown 

 Eye color: Hazel 

 Height: 5,6

 Personality: she is an ambivert and has no problem being confident around other people but does like to have some time alone. she is the type of person that forgives easy and can't stay mad but never forgets what people have done to her. some of her personality traits and that she is very confident because when ever i read a story i see that the oc or reader is always scared of some characters and i just want her to be fine around then but others might think she isn't. another one is that she is kind to people and believes is second chances, one thing i like to add to my ocs personality is that if you want someone to change you have to give them the chance to and if they don't use it then they might not ever change and i just want to say that that is what my oc believes in for people. but what i mean by she is kind is that she will help people she doesn't know and won't judge people based on rumours and will judge them based on how they treat her.and as for her being kind and sometimes described and a sweet heart you have to remember that she was raised by the 7 and knows that you also need to pay close attention to people the see their true intentions.

anyways that is done for describing but now we will move onto her different forms for the dorms. also i had a lot of ideas for her unique magic but couldn't chose which one so another reason she is over powered is because she has 5 unique magics used to help her and each of her different forms had 2 unique magics for them. they will stay blank for now but will be updated when we see them for the first time. also the unique magic description will stay blank as well until she uses them.

Lorelei-Anne-Laurent

G7- great 7 infused

Ramshackle dorm: Human

Based slightly on Cinderella's fairy godmother but mostly has no fairy tale character.

Unique magics:

Creations unfold -

Infinity shattered -

Negativity unleashed -

Striking midnight -

Recreation bound-

Heartslabyul 1 :

Heartslabyul 2 :

Heartslabyul G7 :

Savanaclaw 1 :

Savanaclaw 2 :

Savanaclaw G7 :

Octavinelle 1 :

Octavinelle 2 :

Octavinelle G7 :

Scarabia 1 :

Scarabia 2 :

Scarabia G7 :

Pomefiore 1 :

Pomefiore 2 :

Pomefiore G7 :

Ignihyde 1 :

Ignihyde 2 :

Ignihyde G7 :

Diasomnia 1 :

Diasomnia 2 :

Diasomnia G7 :

____________________________________________________________

I might make the first chapter today but maybe not because i still have stuff i need to do today but they you for reading so far