Making Yuu

so to help make yuu I uses some name wheels
And here are the results for how he looks also for some reason the pictures won't load so I'm just typing everything for it

~Skin colour~

~Albino~
A skin condition that can be inherited that leads to someone having very light skin, hair, and eyes. It is because that have less melanin than usual in their body's.

For yuu it will just be his skin because my other results do not match what I found and I apologize if any of the information is incorrect and feel free to correct me on my mistakes.

~Hair colouring~

~Dyed Strands~
His hair is a natural colour with dyed streaks of  another colour

~Natural colour~

~Dark Brown~
His hair colour is a dark brown that looks like smooth dark chocolate.

~Dyed streaks~

~Green~
The streaks are a dark shade of sage green that stand out in his chocolate hair. The streaks are mainly in the back but he does have two strands that go from the front of his face and run to the back of his head kinda like a crown.

~ Hair type~

~Straight~
His hair is straight
(Idk what else to say about it)

~Hair length~

~Really Long~
His hair goes down to his waist  because that is what I think super long hair would be.

~Hair Style~

~Ponytail~
His hair is in a low ponytail and I think it would look a lot like zhonglis ponytail because that's how I imagine it but you can imagine his ponytail how ever you want. He also wears his hair in a braid that I imagine like riden shoguns braid but again you can imagine his braid however you want just keep the hair styles the same.

~Eye colour~

~Heterochromia~
Heterochromia is when someone has two different coloured eyes that can be slight changes or two totally different colours.

~Colour 1~

~Purple~
This eye is on the left and is a violet colour but in the shade looks mauve in the shade.

~Colour 2~

~Light green~
This eye is on the right and is a light olive colour that looks like green onion in the shade
(I know that the shade green onion is weird sounding but I promise it is very pretty in my opinion.)

~Eye detail~

~Eyeliner and long lashes~
His eye lashes are longer then most boys for reference if you know Joe long boys lashes are
( How do they have such long lashes it's so unfair 😭)
And his eyeliner for me would be a long and sharp look but you can imagine it how you want it to.

~Extra detail~

~Lip piercing~
He has two ring lip piercings on the bottom of his lip that looks like it's going around his lip. They are placed between the corner and the center of his lip but will be more to the corner.

~Personality traits~

~Calm~
He is a very calm individual that will observe and won't got angry easily but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to hit Ace for all his annoying comments so Yuu will get annoyed at ace a lot but no mad.

~Sarcastic~
He will make sarcastic comments to get back at ace and will be even more sarcastic in his mind during his perspective ( I have no idea how to write sarcastic people but I will do my best🫡)
He will be nicer to Lorelei because I have decided to make him a love interest.
________________________________

A/n

For anyone that is older then 18 in this like Leona, Malleus, and Lilia it will make sense later because of her past on how it is different and also in this her birthday is soon. Also I forgot to mention that her birthday is 9/3 or September 3.

Anyways that's it for this update and let me know any other details you want to add to Yuu!