PART-1

SANA'S POV

"Hellooo....." said Aysha through the phone..

"Where are u aysha...? All of us have reached here already...." I said to her

"Just five more minutes....." she said and hang up the call....

"What did she said....?" Asks Neha

"She said five more minutes...."

"Seriously....? We have been waiting here for more than 1 hour and still she haven't reached here...."said Riya while sighing

"Let's wait...." said Thesni and we All nodded at her.....

Today we all decided to check our new home.....

We all are gonna live together from now onwards.....

To be honest we are all excited...because from our High school onwards this was one of our dream....

We all wanted to buy a house far from the city to live together...where no distrubance with lot of nature and calm atmosphere......

After searching for a good house with a Affordable amount...we finally find this one.....

Even though it's located in the middle of the forest...but still this house is perfect as the way we wanted...

After waiting for some minutes Aysha arrived...

"Where were u...?" Asks Swaliha

"Sorryyyy....Google map betrayed me..." she said while smiling innocently....

We all rolled our eye at her and went towards our soon to be new house.....

The house owner hand over the key and smiled at us.....

It was a fake smile and his eyes were filled with terror....he were looking at us with both Pity and Mischievously....

We gave him a small smile and opened the door....

"Wooww.....this is nice...." said Fida

We all went to different ways and start to discover thebwhole house....

When we enter from the main door...u will see a big hall with 5 big couch facing towards right direction...then a big TV situated infront of that couch

Also surrounded with big glass windows that looks like doors....but it's not a door....

And big curtains to cover those windows......

Then to the left we will see a big kitchen and dinning table....

Then at the middle there is a big staircase......

I took the stairs to upstairs with small steps....

When I reached upstairs I saw A hall and when we walk through that hall...we will see 5 rooms ....

Rooms are situated in opposite of one room and facing each other.....

I opened every room and observed it...

All the 5 rooms are big for 4 peoples and rooms are connected with balcony and It contains Bathrooms.....

Then I went downstairs and saw my girls sitting on the couch and talking...

"So what's ur opinion....?" Asks Nefla to them

"It's nice and cozy i guess....." said Hanna

"So are we buying this house or not...?" I ask them

"Let's buy this one....I mean its perfect and also the price is cheap.....I'm sure we are never gonna find another perfect house like this......" said shamiya