| 002

CHAP: 002.
#🗯 ... FURIN

CAUGHT THE EYE

CAUGHT THE EYE.

"huh..? where'd she go..?" nirei pointed out a few moments later, where her figure was completely gone from when they last laid their attention on her. "how the hell did she disappear so quickly?!" sakura questions, obviously confused to her sudden disappearance.

suo, who noticed her suddenly vanish suddenly had suspicions; although it cannot be backed up completely. "no matter, we should continue to focus." nirei agreed, "w-we should report this back to umemiya-san quickly."

"hah? why?" sakura grunts, questioning nirei with a harsh tone, scaring the blonde slightly. "well.. for starters⎯"

"no need to explain, I'm sure he wouldn't get it." suo waves it off, interrupting nirei from explaining. he obviously was trying to piss the two-toned haired male off. of course, it easily worked for a guy like sakura. he doesn't take teasing lightly. "e-eh... I think you should take it back suo-san.." nirei shivers, suddenly fearing sakura when a terrifying aura had started to surround his figure.

in response, suo just sends nirei a grin, as if to reassure him. but it didn't look reassuring at all. in fact, it looked like suo was just having fun teasing the boy. nirei quickly distracted the boy when he called out to watch out behind him. "sakura, watch out behind you!"

of course, sakura never slacks off, and he'll never be caught slacking. the boy quickly launches the back of his leg into the guy's stomach from behind sending him tumbling back. immediately after, they were back to fighting for the time being. and maybe, they can talk about the so-interested newcomer situation later with umemiya on the rooftop once they get back from patrolling. 

. . 💭 !!

"huh.. so you're saying there's a newcomer? i'd love to meet them!" umemiya grins, completely straying off from the original topic. "t-thats completely off from what we were talking about..." nirei mutters, sighing. their point went completely unnoticed. although, nirei's disappointed sigh did not go uncaught by sugishita, who slowly inched closer with an unreadable expression over his face towards the terrified male; freaking him out. "a-ah wait, I didn't mean it in a bad way..!" nirei defends himself, quickly reacting as he blocked himself with his arms.

"oh my, it seems like I cannot be helped!" suo laughed, watching sugishita scaring the shit out nirei. someone please help out this poor boy, he definitely looked like he was going to piss his pants out of pure terror. even so for the situation he was in, sugishita having long hair didn't help either, in fact, it added more terror.

in nirei's eyes, he looked completely like those ghosts with terrifying long hair. not to mention, the unreadable expression he has on too.