♡ Prologue ♡

Y/N L/N. There was hardly a demon in hell that didn't know that name. Whether they know him from his appearances in shows and movies or his social media. It was obvious that he was a big deal.

"Sir Y/N, it's time to wake up," one of the maids announced. "By the way, your manager wants to have a word with you."

Y/N woke up and stretched, still feeling tired. He said good morning to his maid, sending her off to do her job. Y/N sat up on his bed, not wanting to get up and not wanting to deal with work. But eventually, he reluctantly got up to start his day.

Y/N made his way to the dining area where he was met with a big breakfast and his manager calling over.

"Mh- Y/N over here, I need to discuss something with you!" Y/n manager shouted to Y/N.

He had his computer next to him and a mouth full of breakfast.

When Y/n sat down to eat, he was greater with a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"So is there any reason you called for me so early in the morning, Noel?" Y/N questioned while taking a bite of the fluffy pancakes.

"Yes of course... I need you to get a job," Noel said nonchalantly.

Y/N nearly choked on his breakfast when he heard that. I was coughing a bit confused about what his manager had just said.

"cough cough. What was that?" He questioned

"As your manager, I want you to get a job," Noel replied.

"Wh- why do I need a job? I'm already an actor. Isn't that job enough?!" Y/N argued.

"Oh please I would hardly call that a job if anything you either get invited to star in shows or I have to schedule auditions... Plus having a job will give you a sense of relatableness for your image." Noel commented.

He noticed that Y/N was still not convinced and was just angrily eating pancakes at this point, so he tried to reason with him some more.

"Look Y/N I want you to do this so you can have a sense of maturity and freedom in your life. You've been an actor since you were three, and that's all because of your parents. I'm allowing you to I don't know  take a break from the life your parents set for you..." Noel replied light-heartedly.

Y/N's face softened when he heard his manager say that. He was right. Y/N didn't work for anything nor had the freedom to do so. His whole life was presented to him way before he could even talk.

"Fine, I'll get a job... Y/n hesitated.

"Great! I went out of my way to find places hiring most of them, not as mainstream, so you don't form a crowd or something. You might have to hide your appearance outside work, something small, you know." Noel commented, pulling out a document of places hiring.

"Oh damn... uh." Y/N looked at the doc finding a job.

"How about this one," he says, pointing at one of the jobs.

Noel looked to see the one he picked.

"Great, I'll help you with the sign-up form. Are there any others you're interested in?" Noel commented.

The two went on discussing Y/N's future day job.

~♡~

It was the day of the interview. Y/n wore a simple outfit that could cover his hair and a pair of sunglasses to hide part of his face. He saw the text Noel sent him the address, making sure it was the right place. Once he was sure it was, he made his way inside. When in Y/N, he noticed an imp at the front desk.

"Um... excuse me do you know we're I.M.P is..." Y/N asked

"3rd floor to the left" the little imp responded, pointing to the elevator.

Y/N thanked the desk imp and made his way to the elevator.

[Author's note: This is my first fic. I hope it is at least decent. There's a lack of Blitzo x male reader, so I said, "Why not"]