♡ First day and so many questions ♡

A young Y/N was in the car with his mother. He looked to be around the age of five or six... He wondered where he was going because he had zero clue where.

"Mom, where are we going?" Y/N questioned

"Oh, don't worry, honey, you just have that audition, remember?" Y/N's mother replied.

Suddenly, Y/N felt like he got the wind knocked out of him once he heard that. All this nervousness surrounded him as if he were tightly tied with fear. He had completely forgotten about that audition. He was so distracted by other stuff that it felt like he hadn't practiced enough.he wrapped his tail around himself as a form of comfort or at least a way to calm himself down. Satan, he wishes the day would just end already. Auditions were the worst for him.

"Mom, do I have to do this," Y/N asked softly.

"Why, of course, sweetie, this will only increase you. Y/N's mom explained to her practically shaking son.

"But what if I don't really wanna be an actor..." Y/N muttered to himself.

"Y/N me and your father have spent much time and money setting up your life the least you can be is grateful," Y/N's mother communicated softly to Y/N.

"Um." Yes, mom, I'm sorry..." Y/N apologized softly, wrapping his tail around himself some more.

~♡~

The first day started eventful, to say the least. Once Y/N entered the office with his new co-workers. The three that seemed to know who he was tried to appear calm, but he could tell they were intrigued to see him again. It was just him, and the other three, it seemed like Blitzo wasn't there yet.

"Um, is Blitzo here yet?" Y/N asked, entering the work office and going to hang around with the other three.

"Nah, he's just a bit late, is all," the smaller female imp told him.

Y/N sighed hearing that but then thought he should get introductions over with.

"Well, now's the best time to do this, I guess," Y/N muttered to himself.

"I apologize, but I didn't get any of your names," Y/N nervously asked.

"Oh, of course! My name's Millie," She said, offering her hand out, which Y/N gladly took.

"That's my husband, Moxxie," Millie pointed towards Moxxie, who nervously waved.

"And our hellhound, Loona," Millie pointed again to Loona, who didn't look up from her phone.

Y/N smiled, feeling welcomed at his new job just as he was about to start some small talk he was interrupted by... "Sigh, you would never guess who.

"N/N, I need you in my office!" Blitzo announced specifically to Y/N.

Y/N looked at him, confused by the nickname Blitzo just said. He pointed to himself, questioning if Blitzo meant him. Blitzo replied with a yes. That being said, Y/N followed him to his office.

"So what was up with the nickname?" Y/N questioned

Blitzo just shrugged and replied, "I give all my employees nicknames."

"I might as well give one to my assistant." He added.

Y/N rolled his eyes, taking a seat next to Blitzo. After a tiny bit, it went quiet. Y/N started to question why Blitzo even called him in the first place.

"So is there a reason you called me here?" Y/N questioned.

Blitzo just shrugged "You're my assistant, so I just give you the work I don't want to do, but since there's no work, we kind of just sit here till we get a client. Plus, I did say I would help you with handling weapons."