ur mine

(Don't read if you're not comfortable) it had been a few weeks since you and Kiara had a fight. She apologised and felt so bad for what she had done and you and her are back on good terms. "Hey princess" JJ said stroking your head. You had fell asleep on the couch. "Mmmmm" you groan so comfy. "Come on baby I have a surprise for you" he whispered in your ear softly. "Okay" you say stretching. "I'm taking you out tonight" he says with a proud grin on his face. "To a proper restaurant" he adds "JJ" you said knowing he's low on money. Not that he was low on it but no of the group really had any money at all. "I know baby but I've been saving up since I've been helping popes dad at work" he reassures you. "Do you promise?" You ask "yes darling of course I do" he kissed you on your head. "Now go get ready" he tells you. "Okay baby" you say in excitement. You wear a dark red dress that compliments your body and is quite revealing of your chest. He walks in. You are putting some hoop earrings on in the mirror and didn't notice him walk in the door. You feel his eyes on your body and turn around to see him staring right at your breasts. "Yes JJ?" You say jokingly. "Damn" he says not taking his eyes off your body. He walks over to you and his hand traces every curve and inch on your body then stops at your thigh. "Excuse me sir but I believe we are going to a restaurant?" You say in a formal voice. "Maybe" he says still starting at you. "Maybe?" You question. his cold yet soft hands took your hair behind your ears and he kisses your neck. You let out a soft moan and place your hands on his neck. he makes his way up to your lips. He slowly kisses you then it gets faster and more intense. He pins you up against the wall and passionately kisses you. Butterflies rush through your stomach and following it comes a rush of adrenaline. You take his shirt off and kiss his stomach making him groan which makes you feel proud and turned on. He pulls you back up and kisses you again he takes off your dress and throws it across the room. He looks back at you and realises you wasn't wearing a bra. This makes him hard. You notice and pull him forward and kiss his neck, he groans and picks you up. Your legs wrap around his waist.  He carry's you to the bed and flops you on it. He pulls down your underwear and throws it with your dress. He enthusiastically kisses you all over your stomach. You bite your lip to not let out a moan but he reaches a sweet spot and a loud shaky moan rolls out of your mouth this made him kiss you even more. "JJJJJJ" you moan wanting more. "I know baby just be patient" many moans continue to slip out of your mouth. He finally gets to your parts and teases you by running his tongue down your centre. "FUCK JJ" you groan. He goes straight inside you with his tongue circling inside  making you feel amazing. You were about to cum but he stops. "Can I baby?" He asks out of breathe. "Yes" you nod. He takes his pants down and goes inside you. His dick filling every corner inside you makes you moan louder than you ever have. You were so loud. As he went faster you began to scream feeling him like you never have before. "Your mine" he grunts "I know baby" you reply as clear as you can. Hearing you struggle made him go deeper and faster. You couldn't feel your legs. "Fuck JJ" you was going to cum. "Five minuets baby" he groaned going faster. The bed was banging so loud and you was screaming at the top of your lungs anyone could hear you and it made it all so much hotter. "I'm gonna cum" he says you both came. He lies next to you. Your hair is a mess and your make up is smudged. "So much for dinner" you laugh. " you looked too good wasn't my fault." He says. You both laugh and stay in bed for the rest of the night and watch movies.