💋Tears To Shed (Stolas)💧

Requested byraven121_u

Pairing: Stolas x fem!Reader

Summary: After a harsh breakup with Blitzø, Y/N rushes to his aid in attempt to cheer him up.

Warning: Mild spoilers for Helluva Boss (season 2 episode 8), and fluff--still working on it! I hope it's not to cringey...

~~~

Octavia's POV

"Dad?" I knocked on his door once again. I heard muffled sobbing from the other side. I jiggled the doorknob, engraved with our family symbol--a cursive 'G'.

"Dad please...you've been in there for almost an hour now. Just let me in!" I grumbled heatedly.

"In a minute Via...I just...need more time to myself," he said, with a light quaver to his voice.

I sighed, slumping on the other side of the door and pulled out my hellphone. "Well, if you won't let me help you...maybe you'll let someone else..." I scrolled through my contacts until finally landing on Y/N's.

I softly smiled at her icon, seeing it to be a picture of the two of us when she took me out for my 15th birthday.

I remember that day...Dad was out for an emergency business meeting, which he reluctantly went to. Y/N surprised me when she came over and took us out for a day at the mall. She bought us clothes, makeup, bubble tea...it was fun.

It's almost sad...I have more connection with my Dad's friend than I do with my own mom.

Ever since the two of them split, Y/N's been there for me as a mother figure. She's one of the few people that I confide in. I trust her more than I trust myself!

But that's beside the point...I clicked on her profile.

~~~

Y/N's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N, you'd better come over. Dad's crying," she said from the other line.

"W-what? Why? Is he alright??" 

"Yes...er--no. I don't know! You have to come over!"

"Okay, okay. On my way," you replied, hanging up.

You grabbed your keys and headed out the door.

-Brief time skip-

You arrived at the Goetia manor and Octavia came rushing out.

"There you are! What took you so long??"

"It only took me five minutes..."

"...okay, fine, but still. Come in!" She tugged you inside and headed over to Stolas' room. "Daaaad!" She called in a sing-song voice. "I brought you a visitor!"

"H-hm? What?!"

"Good luck! Please fix him!!" Octavia pushed you in and slammed the door behind her. 

You glanced over at Stolas and saw him curled up on his bed in a mountain of tissues. He immediately sat up once you entered, wiping his face. "Y/N! I uh..." he blushed in embarassment.

You sat next to him. "Stolas? What happened?"

Stolas shook his head, burying his face in his hands. "I...I don't want to talk about it..." he muttered.

You sighed and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Please?" You begged in a small voice.

Stolas shook his head again.

You frowned. "Okay...I'll respect your boundaries then. I won't force it out of you." You stood up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Wait..."

You turned around. "Yeah?"

"Is it okay if...you stay here with me? Just for a bit?" He whispered bashfully.

You smiled. "Yes, I'll stay..." you sat yourself down next to him and offered a soft expression.

"T-thank you..."

The two of you sat in silence before you finally spoke up. "Well, if you don't want to talk about it just yet...what else is on your mind?"

Stolas shook his head. "I don't know anymore...when something hurts this much, what else is there to dwell on?" His bottom lip quivered.

Seeing this, you pulled him into a hug. "Shh...please don't cry...you'll start making me cry...then we'll both be a sappy mess," you chuckled.

Stolas squeezed you back, nodding.

"If I take a wild guess...does it have something to do with..." you hesitated, "...Blitzø?"

Stolas' breath hitched at the mention of his name, but he slowly nodded, a tear running down his cheek.

You caught it, wiping the single tear from his face. Your fingers lingered on his jaw, your face being merely centimeters away from his.

"Can...you do something for me?" You breathed.

"Yes...?"

"Close your eyes..." you whispered.

"I...what?"

"Please? Just...trust me. Do you trust me?"

Stolas' eyes glistened as you held him before nodding. "I do...I trust you..."

"Close your eyes," you repeated.

Without hesitation, Stolas closed his eyes and leaned into your touch, your hand still cupping his cheek.

You moved your face closer to his. Breathing down his lips, you were practically teasing him at this point. Stolas shuddered.

You finally closed the gap, kissing him gingerly. Stolas kissed you back, his hand moving down to take yours in his own.

You pulled away, your face heated and blushing. Stolas smiled softly.

"Was I...was that too much?" You asked bashfully.

Stolas shook his head. "No...no it was..." he paused and blushed. "I enjoyed it..."

You smiled. 

You didn't kiss him out of pity, but because of your pure love for him and concern. Because you knew you'd go across Hell, Heaven, and back for this man. He was perfect...and you wanted him to know that. Is this love? Maybe...maybe it is...

You smiled to yourself.

You couldn't seem to get that one word off your tongue...

Love.