C.43

Four Months Later
Thursday, June 21st, 2029

As we all know today is the first day of summer, and the kids have been out of school for 2 weeks now. Nayeli had gotten RSV on her birthday so they had to postpone everything. She had to stay in the hospital for two weeks straight. Fatima is now 6 months pregnant, for the last pregnancy she wanted to do things differently so they are going to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex of the baby.

Lisa has full custody of Kaylee as Zac promised, and the process went pretty smoothly. Kaylee is much happier with her grandma, Zac is happy about that. However, Nayeli and Nehemiah had to adjust to the new normal. Although they saw Kaylee in school through passing because they were all in different grades, they were not used to not seeing her at the house. Zac asked Lisa if would it be okay for Kaylee to spend the summer with them she agreed.

Zatima is finally back in their own home it's a very big house that has 8 bedrooms 7.5 bathrooms an in and outdoor pool a separate backyard for the cookout and stuff.

Today the family is going to Florida because they are staying at the Disney World Resort to make up for Nayeli's 6th birthday she doesn't know because it's a surprise. They are going to make it a road trip because it's only 6 hours.

Zatima New
Master bedroom

"Hey babe have you heard anything from Lisa?" Zac asked they were currently packaging for the road trip the kids were already packed up they were somewhere in the house on their iPads

"No babe what time is she supposed to be coming?" Fatima asked looking at the time because they weren't leaving in 2 more hours.

"Ugh! I hope she's not on BS I've been calling and texting her since 9 in the morning having gotten no response yet" he sighs deeply.

"Babe maybe she packing her things up. You know us women are late on doing everything like look at me right now" Fatima said and he laughed because she wasn't wrong.

(Kiss) "Don't worry she'll be here right now let's finish packing"

"I'm done we are waiting on you. I'm going to check on the kids let me know when you finish so I can put all our bags in the car" Zac said.

"Alright babe"

The Kids
PlayRoom

The KidsPlayRoom