Another Major update

Hi all! I'm not really sure if anyone is interested anymore really, but I am so sorry again for being so absent. 

In the time Iv been gone, I have continued to experience a lot of personal demons that I'm slowly working on, and welcomed a second wonderful baby girl into the world we named Valerie :)

I am also now working more hours, as well as studying! A lot of exciting stuff!

I really do want to get back into writing, however with the cost of living, we have been struggling heavily financially. I think I would like to continue writing, however maybe in some way I could monetize it? 

I don't mean to sound frugal, we are just in a very difficult position, and the when I first started this series I had the time, and means to support myself, money never crossed my mind. However nowadays with two kids, three jobs and studying, writing has no longer become one of my top priorities.

I love all of you so so much, and if you would like to help, please drop me a comment with any suggestions on how I could publish and keep writing in a way that would generate some income?

I have been looking at Google Blogger, but I'm not very good at all this 'monitisation stuff' so any help would be incredible.

Love you all!