[20] - Day Drunk

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
February 5, 2022

"AGENT SPARROW! WATCH OUT!", Donghyuck yells, as Jaemin gasps and dodge an attack.

Jaemin continued to fight with the enemy.

"I got the files! Come on!", Renjun yelled as he signals the agents to follow him.

As they followed him, they went inside the van. "Drive off now!".

You giggled as you drived fast, they gasped when they realized it was you driving.

"Y/N! BECAREFUL!", Seungkwan yelled.

"It's reckless time! Right Hoshi?!", You turn your head to Hoshi, Hoshi laughed even tho he was shaking. You were driving so fast.

"YES- GO RIGHT AHEAD!", Hoshi supported you, as you continued to drive. There were gun shots behind you, it was some enemy shooting to your car.

Minghao sighs and takes out His double uzi and starts shooting behind.

As the cars behind stopped because of a broken tire, minghao smirks and sits down.

Donghyuck scoffed, "show off".

This earned minghao's side eye.

----

"He-here are the fi-files", Renjun coughs as he gives the files to Woozi, woozi looks at the whole team who had a messy hair and looked pale.

"Are you all okay??", Woozi asks.

They are all in the ICE Company, meeting room.

"We're definitely okay!", You walked in and smiled at them, you were the only one who looked okay.

"She drove..", Seungkwan tells, you gasped and covered his mouth.

"Seungkwan traitor!!", You frowned.

"You drove?", Jeno asks, raising one eyebrow.

Ugh, here we go again.

"Yeahh, so what? It's better than me being the driver than me killing people", You stated, jeno sighs and turns his head to seungcheol.

"It's okay, Everyone's good hm? No one's injured?", Seungcheol asks and looks at the squad who are the one who engaged in the fight.

"Jaemin and Vernon are injured, they are already rushed to the clinic", Seungkwan tells. Seungcheol nods.

"Alright, guess that's all. We will deal with this now, you team can rest", Seungcheol commands as the agents nods.

"I thought we're having a vacation", Jeonghan sighs and covers his face with a book, mark chuckles.

"Things happen I guess". Mark replies.

You sighed and before you could leave the room with the other agents, seungcheol called you.

"Y/N, Mr. Berries wants to talk to you", Seungcheol tells, you frowned and look at him.

"Why?"

"I don't know, go", He shortly tells then leaves the room.

Jeno follows seungcheol and whispers to you, "don't be a brat talking with him okay?".

You rolled your eyes and walked to Mr. Berries Office, you walked without knocking he was there sitting reading some magazines on his chair.

You crossed your arms and raised one eyebrow looking at him, "what?".