[23] - "I TRUST CHEOL HYUNG"

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
MARCH 24, 2022

You left bomi's room as soon as she fell asleep, as you closed the door and turned around you flinched and gasped in shock when seungcheol was there standing infront of you.

"Lord of heavens!", You yelled then closed your own mouth remembering Bomi just fell asleep and might wake up.

Seungcheol chuckles at you, "sorry, did she sleep?", Seungcheol asks, as you nodded.

"Yeah why? Need something?", You ask as you avoided eye contacts, earlier bomi was talking nonstop about you and Seungcheol and now you couldn't get over it.

Seungcheol notices this as he stares at you, "wanted to interview her but let's let her rest first", Seungcheol tells as you nodded.

Both of you stood there in silence for a bit when suddenly Jisung who was standing at the hallway looks at the two of you.

"Um.. Can we talk to Noon-", Jisung asks as Chenle also walked to jisung.

When Chenle saw the two of you, chenle grabbed jisung's arms and dragged him away cutting jisung's words.

"Sorry for disturbing", Chenle tells weirdly.

You sigh in disbelief at Chenle, he is also one of the person who has been teasing you with Seungcheol.

They just find it cool how both you and Seungcheol would argue, how calm seungcheol is and how crazy you are. Even at missions Seungcheol would just let you off giving you all trust because he knows you can do it.

- FLASHBACK WHEN CHENLE WAS YAPPING ABOUT Y/N BEING CHEOL'S FAVORITE -

"Why would he even like me", You rolled your eyes and focused on the laptop as you were busy working with the detective sun on the case.

There's chenle who's been busy yapping to you, wanting you to get a love life very soon.

"There are a lot of crazy signs!", Chenle tells, as you sighed hearing him say this.

"Starting from our first ever mission! Jeno was asking about your uncle but Seungcheol shuts jeno's mouth with a '"just follow your sister" LIKE WOAAH", Chenle started to raise his voice as you sighed, jisung nods and gave a thumbs up. Jisung and seungkwan were also there listening about it. They were gathered in your room.

"I remember that", Seungkwan nods. "But how do you know that? You were at Europe that time", Seungkwan raised one eyebrow to chenle, chenle scoffs.

"I have my ways", Chenle smirks. (Mingha = his way)

"Delusion!", You yelled disagreeing as the three guys sighed.

"Also at the first mission when you and Jeno went your own ways, Seungcheol hyung didn't even say a thing and let you be. He really favors you huh", Seungkwan tells as he gasps covering his mouth, stunned.

You rolled your eyes, "he was being mature, he didn't want to argue over something that has been done", You defended, as the three guys sighs again.

"How about the second mission when we got attacked on the car?!", Seungkwan points it out this time chenle doesn't know this. Since he was at europe this time.

"What about that time?", You ask, eyes still focused on the laptop.

"When you made a suicidal move and Seungcheol hyung was like "leave her alone, let's focus on our part". Like how could he trust you that much?! He really favors you", Seungkwan tells, you sighed in disbelief st this guys.