[22] - Girls

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
MARCH 21, 2022

"Protect this child" , Seungcheol points at the Polaroid picture as it shows a girl who's on her teen days.

"Who the fuck is this??", Donghyuck asks as Mingyu takes the picture and furrow his eyebrows looking at it.

You all are at the Ice agency meeting room, though Mr. Berries couldn't come to participate in the meeting as he has hectic schedules too.

"That Is Lee Bomi, the daughter of Vice Mayor, Byun", Seungcheol's words turned everyones heads to him and the picture.

"Daughter of the fucking what??", Chenle asks as he furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes, she has been receiving death threats as her father had a lot of unfinished business. Her life has turned upside down since her father's doings got expos-"

"I don't care. Why do we have to take care of that? We were the ones who arrested her father", You spoke up interrupting Seungcheol's words, as he looked at you.

Its true though. Why would the same family engage to ICE agency when we were the cause of Vice Mayor's Byun arrestment.

Well that is the world of Corruption and Money.

"Would you stop complaining and just do as I say?", Seungcheol raises one eyebrow to you, as you rolled your eyes and looked away. Seungcheol sighs and continued. "There will be many enemies, as Vice Mayor really left off with a lot of unfinished business. I will divide all of you, there will be a main team who protects the Daughter so Y/N is part of that team", Seungcheol speaks as you furrowed your eyebrows.

The other agents were looking at you somehow wanting to see your reaction every time these happens.

"Me? Babysitting a 16 year old girl?? Hell no-"

"Hell yes", Seungcheol looks at you as he finished writing your name on the paper. "You are a girl, you'll understand her better. Go easy on her. she's been depressed because of everything in her life", Seungcheol tells, as you scoffed in disbelief.

Children aren't really your thing so putting you up to this mission really is a BAD THING.

Your grouped up with Dokyeom, Mingyu, Renjun, Jaemin and Soonyoung. What a child's play. You thought.

As you and your team are driving to the Byun's Mansion, the other teams were busy to finish the deals that Ex-Vice Mayor byun didn't finish.

"She's a spoiled brat??", Mingyu asked as he reads the informations about the girl you agents will take care.

"Oh god please no", Renjun groaned and looked up sighing. What a tough child.

"She spent a whole lot of Money and says its her daddy's cash, not knowing its from his drug dealing.", Mingyu laughed and clapped his hands reading one of the comments from some K-nets."I bet this girl is depressed!".

You rolled your eyes at mingyu, "ain't that what Agent Alpha said earlier? You deaf", You mumbled the last words as Jaemin who was beside you laughed.

Mingyu turned his head to you as he was at the passengers seat, Soonyoung was driving that leaves you and the  three others at the backseat.

You looked at him, "what?".

"I heard that", Mingyu frowned at you, you scoff.

"So?"

"I thought you changed", Mingyu pouts suddenly which earned some side eyes to the agents. Also you, looked at him in disgust.