•04•

|Lynn's POV|

⋆ ˚。⋆ ୨୧˚ 💛 ˚୨୧ ⋆。˚

As Jimin pulls into the parking lot of the small-town market I know and love I realize the sun has almost set, leaving behind a cool bluish-grey sky in its wake.

The vast emptiness above us is dotted with fluffy clouds and a mix of varying hues meshing into one another in an array of shades.

I smile at the sight, glancing over my shoulder at the boy in the back seat to find that he was also staring up at the distancing sun.

"Sunset is my favorite time of day," I say shortly. "What about you?"

Taehyung looks to me, his expression an unwavering blank slate as he seems entirely uninterested in my question.

I wait a few moments, staring at him expectedly until eventually I realize he is simply not going to respond.

Okay...awkward.

"Alrighty guys," Jimin says, parking the car and promptly popping open his door. "Ready to head in?"

I nod, following his lead and slipping out of my seat. Taehyung does the same, wordlessly of course. And with this, we've taken our first step on our way to a sugar-induced utopia!

⋆ ˚。⋆ ୨୧˚ 💛 ˚୨୧ ⋆。˚

We've been walking around the store for at least twenty minutes now. Our cart is full of enough junk food to put any man in a week-long coma.

We've got noodles, spicy chips, all the candies you can imagine, and of course snack cakes galore.

And yet, Jimin is still unsatisfied.

"I'm sorry, what exactly is it your looking for Chim?"

Jimin looks to me with a determined expression, his knuckles turning white as they grip the handle of the cart.

"Those sour candies we used to eat all the time!" He says, his eyes searching each shelf from top to bottom and still coming up unsuccessful.

"You mean the little ones we always made a game out of?"

Jimin nods, now walking a bit further down the aisle as he continues his search.

"Game?" Taehyung mumbles, his tone lacking emotion but getting my attention nonetheless.

So now he speaks?

He's looking at me silently, clearly expecting an answer to his vague one-word question.

I say nothing.

Instead, I quietly stare up at him as he walks beside me. Taking in each aspect of his appearance I'm able to get my first detailed look at him.

He's tall, like really tall, and lean. He's just as fit as Jimin, if not slightly more so.

His skin is a darker tan than Jimin's and his features are sharper too. He's got an eyebrow piercing. Giving him a much more intense look as opposed to Jimin's softer appeal.