𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

[ Full Summary, since I can't fit it in the descriptions ]

Zhao Ruolan is her origin name before she was sent to live with her aunt Xia Bing who goes as Sabine Cheng due to the attack back in China. Her alias is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Zhao Ruolan is the princess of China but she get to choose who she will love for eternity love. Her best friend is Chloe Bourgeois and Kagami Tsurugi. 

But she isn't the only royalty in Paris.

That would be Nino he is the blood younger brother of T'Challa of Wakanda & Shuri of Wakanda. His origin name is actually G'Madu. When he was little, his mother send him to live with his aunt who is the sister of his mother for his protection. He broke up with his ex-girlfriend Alya who had hurt his friend Marinette for a Liar and his ex-best friend Adrien also hurt Marinette too. But now dating Chloe Bourgeois who is his new girlfriend. His new best friends are Felix Fathom, Luka Couffaine, Juleka Couffaine, and Rose Lavillant.

A certain Liar as in Cerise who goes as Lila Rossi decided to ruin Marinette's life but what she didn't know is that Marinette is the princess of China. Felix gets his second chance from Marinette. Kagami is currently dating Luka after helping Chloe to feel confident of herself just to stand herself from those bullies in her class with a help by Marinette of course. Chloe really didn't like Cesaire mistreating Nino like a statue.

Until Nino's sister Shuri came to inform his school to inform him that he needs to come back to Wakanda to rule. Then the General of China who goes as Den Yunru came to the school as well to inform Princess Roulan to come back to China to her coronation since Yunru knew that the Princess goes as Marinette Dupain-Cheng for her protection.

Their classmates and teacher were shock while Marinette knew that he is royalty as Nino knew that Marinette is also royalty too. Looks lIke Lila, Alya, Bustier, Damocles, and Adrien is in trouble of messing with Princess of China and Prince of Wakanda. 

 Minus Chloe and Sabrina since they knew this would happen after their father informed them beforehand. But also Rose had a feeling that Marinette and Nino came from a royal family after Prince Ali informed Rose that two of her classmates are royalty.

+

Lila Salt, Alya Salt, Bustier Salt, Damocles Salt, Adrien Salt

Akuma Class Sugar, Rose Sugar, Nino Sugar, Chloe Redemption, Felix Redemption, Gabriel Bashing, Nathalie Redemption