ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ II

"talking"
thoughts
system
_________________________________

The sound of hospital equipment beeping endlessly is not the most pleasant thing to wake up to. You're still dazed, you can't even move, your arms and legs ache and you can't even move them. You can barely make out the person sitting in the chair next to your bed, that is until you hear their voice.

"You're finally awake," Aki said with his arms crossed. Was he mad at you? It wasn't even your fault though...

That being said...you felt guilty. "I'm sorry. I'll next harder next time." You fiddled with your thin hospital sheet, you could feel Aki staring at you.

[Aki thinks you should stop apologizing but he appreciates it.]
[+5 love points.]

STATUS UPDATE:
[you are no longer in the negatives!]
CURRENTLY:
2/50

"So, how long was I out for?"

"Only a day, you'll be discharged today," Aki replied. Wait, was that an apple in his hand? "Also, Makima asked for us so we'll be going to her after."

Am I in trouble?! Don't tell me she found out or something...

You hear him place something on the table next to you. You turn your head and see a small plate of bunny-shaped apples, you feel your stomach growl. You really want some apples but would Aki even give you some? But then why would he have apples?

"Can I have some?" God, you hope you didn't sound like a biggie-

Now...why did Aki's fat fuck self take the plate away? It wasn't like you were gonna snatch that shit, you have manners! The more you interact with Aki, the more you wish you weren't a fiend even though you'd probably die if you weren't.

"You killed that fiend with ease," Aki said. "But you lost control and fainted, thankfully nobody else died."

"That's good to hear...?" You're not sure what to say.

"Makima said to control yourself, I won't report it under one condition," Aki added. "You follow my orders."

Was I not already doing that-

"You're strong but you can't control it. You're useless if you faint, if you agree then I won't report anything."

"Okay..." You were going to agree anyway!

[Aki is pleased with your agreement.]
[+3 love points.]

Ugh, why is he so stingy?!

You really need to lock in for this one. You have no clue how you're going to survive this whole mess.

________________________________

You were honestly about to shit yourself, Makima scared the fuck out of you! Aki said he wouldn't report anything but you're still worried about why she called the two of you here. Aki knocked on the door softly.

"Come in." And the two of you did.

Makima was sitting at her desk, it felt like she was staring into your soul. You slowly shifted your eyes to the floor, it seemed like you were the only one that was uncomfortable.

"I called you two here because of some new arrangements that will be happening today," Makima explained, Aki was listening tentatively while you just looked out the window...

"The government is cutting our funds a slight bit, so unfortunately Y/N, you won't be able to live in your apartment anymore."

WHAT?! I'm homeless now?!