Suspicions

-

-

-

"Hey Petir." Angin said while taking a bite of his apple. "You know the quiz we just did earlier?" slowly changing his expression into a serious one.

"With Teacher Papa? Yeah."

"Well... you also noticed I got scolded by Teacher Papa?" Angin said while itching his head. "I uh..."

"You tried to look at Cahaya's answers?" Petir said with one raised eyebrow.

"Wha- no!" Angin sighs and gives him an eyeroll, making Petir smirk a bit, "It's just that Cahaya looked... tense. You know?"

"Get straight to the point idiot." Petir crosses his arms, making Angin groan.

"UGHH I DON'T KNOW! It's hard to explain! But like...his hand was shaking, and he was holding his chest up, and basically looked like he was gonna pass out!"

Silence suddenly grew loud. -- Then Angin breaks it, "It took a while for me to give his pencil because he was kind of ignoring me... obviously there was something wrong with him." Angin lets out a sigh.

"...That's something... unusual." Petir couldn't say anything, was kind of shocked that something like this could happen to their youngest brother.

And it was silent again. The only noise around them would be the students around them eating and laughing on their tables.

Petir took a deep breath, "I'll try talking to him when we get home. The only problem is... he will definitely say nothing to me."

Angin couldn't help but frown, and then sees Tanah in his sight. He elbows the other, and points at Tanah so that Petir could see, "Should we tell him?"

...

Petir said hesitantly, "...not yet. You know that Cahaya hates having all of us knowing about the "situation" he's in."

Petir looks away for a second and mumbles, "Let's just hope the situation isn't that dire."

"Okay... true... but everyone will eventually find out?" ---- Petir was about to talk but it seems like Api and Daun comes up behind them.

A loud voice suddenly occurred between them, which made them jump.

"HEY PETIR AND ANGIN!! Wanna come join us in our table?" Api said with a grin on his face.

As much as they want to continue their topic about Cahaya (not in the bad way,) they really had no choice but to agree to sit with them.

"Yeah sure! You two can go ahead, we'll be behind 'ya!" Angin said forcing a grin, hopefully it isn't too obvious.

"Cool! We'll just be there near that pillar! Okay see you in a minute again!" Daun grabs Api's hand and hastily runs to their table before anyone else goes to it.

The two older brothers stand up, and look at eachother with worried faces one last time.

Surprisingly Petir actually shows a hint of concern on his face. That's something rare to happen because he wouldn't publicly show his concern too much.

He would always act "tough" when he's handling "family" problems. But deep inside, he actually shows genuine concern, and is CARING, but chooses to not show it because it's "embarrassing."

(The funny thing is, the others are also like this, except for Angin and Daun, and sometimes Tanah.)

Petir just sighs, "Come on, let's go."