Chapter 5 : Welcome to Crateria

This chapter starts right after the interview of chapter 4.

Octavio just announced the name of the guild and the fact that he is the current guild leader.
The interviewers started asking many questions.

Interviewer 1 - So, Octavio, what do you plan to do with the Polygon Laboratories ?

Octavio raise an eyebrow.

Octo - What I plan to do ?

Interviewer 2 - Yeah like, do you plan on moving ? making it bigger ? or maybe making it a versatile guild like the one in Crateria ?

Raphael and Ketsue looks at each other.

Raph - You heard of them K ?

K - Not at all.

Talia said nothing as she is asleep on her tails once again. Octavio looks back at the interviewers.

Octo - Can you tell me more about this guild ?

Interviewer 1 - Sorry but we're not allowed to do that, we can sell you a journal talking about them though.

Raph - We'll skip it. Octavio we can check at the library, there probably some books talking about Crateria.

K - I'll set Talia inside then I'll join you.

Octavio nods and head to the library with Raphael. They start searching through the books. They end up finding about metals.

Raph - You think we can something about them here ?

Octo - Not really, I just want to see what it says.

Raphael gives out an annoyed smile and go back to looking in the books.
Meanwhile Octavio reads the book he just found.

"Currently, there are 3 types of metals that have been discovered, normal metals, magic metals and anti-magic metals. One of the best anti-magic metals is the Dragonium, a metal made out of bones and scales of dragons, the quality and efficiency of the metal depends on the quality of the material and the technique used to forge it. Only one person is known to perfectly forge Dragonium and it's a dwarf named Issengrim Molybdène, he lives in Crateria"

Octo - Well that's convenient.

He reads more and learn the location of Crateria

Octo - Raph, I know where we need to go !

Raphael comes back accompanied by Ketsue who just arrived

Octo - Oh hi K. Anyway, Crateria is north to Geostaria, it's not too far, apparently we can get there in 1 day on foot.

K - I suggest we take a carriage, we'll loose Talia if we go on foot, it should take around 4 hours to get there if we do use one.

Octavio raise an eyebrow

Octo - What's a carriage ?

Raphael smiles at Octavio.

Raph - You'll see but let's grab Talia first. K, Take Octo to the carriages, I'll grab Talia.

K - On it.

They exit the library. Raphael flies to the guild while Ketsue leads Octavio to the carriages.

Octo - So, K, are you gonna tell me what happened last night ?

Ketsue's face turns bright red.

K - NO !

Octo - But I-

K - I SAID NO !