Info Chapter 3 : Talia Cursed-Fire

Hi ! In this chapter I'm going to talk about the newest character : Talia Cursed-Fire !

Talia is a Kitsune spirit, wich means she doesn't have blood relatives, no parents, no siblings, the only "family" that can be considered as much are other kitsune who can be considered cousins.

Kitsune are born in two ways, they can be born through normal reproduction or they can just appear out of thin air, when they are born that way they get the knowledge of an average 20 year old woman.

Talia was born out of thin air in the same forest as Octavio, but they never met (until chapter 3).
When she came into existence she didn't really know much of what was happenning.
Her fox instinct helped her survive in the forest and when in danger she would instictively use her fire magic. She lived that way for a few years (Spirits don't age unless born through reproduction) before exploring a bit further in the forest and finding Geostaria.

There she discovered a different world, she found herself lazying around very often.
When hungry she would go see Simon, the baker, to buy him some food with fake G that she'd make with her illusions. Simon quickly noticed it but kept playing along (The best boi =D).
In all the food she ate she found something that was better than everything else, something that she would want to eat all day long !

Bread.

Out of everything that Simon's bakery sold, Talia's favorite was... Bread... So when Simon told her that he wouldn't sell bread because of the Jumping Reapers, she knew she had to do something... ANYTHING FOR THE BREAD !
So she headed to the school where Simon told her that Octo, Raph & K were trainning so that she could help take care of the problem. And there we are, she burned a JR to ashes for her precious bread.

I think that's all I had to say for her, I know there's not too much lore but I don't know what to make for someone that litteraly appeared out of nowhere. If you got any ideas, don't hestitate to give them here   https://discord.gg/pgWUPmXZzJ   .

Welp , I hope you enjoy Polygon Laboratories so far, if you do, please leave a comment, it helps me develop the story ! See you next chapter !