Prologue

I opened my eyes slowly , they were paining. I slowly glanced all over the place .The surrounding was unknown to me and it scared me . I tried to get up but a pain struck into my head and my whole body. I winced in pain.

“Ahhh .." I tried to hold my head but I couldn't do so . I realised that my hands were tied with ropes to the headboard of the bed. My legs were tied too .My body was feeling numb. It was as if someone had snatched the soul out of me. I was just breathing.

Fear was all what I was feeling

I slowly glanced at the room ; dimly lit, dark and dusty. More fear creeping inside me . Where the hell am I ?

I'm sacred, what if I can't get out of here ever, what if someone kills me , what is someone rap...- no no , don't go there Anu. Have faith in Mahadev, he'll never put you through that.

I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself but it wasn't helping me .

I was scared of darkness from my childhood and now this room was scaring me to the core . It felt like the the dark , black walls will eat me up anytime.

My whole body was aching and I felt like puking but I controlled the urge to do so.

I roamed my eyes again at the room.

Where have I gotten myself into .

Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. Maa , Baba, Yukt ...they must be worried for me. I always cause trouble to them. I..I... because of me ,my little brother is hospitalized .

I feel guilty. I am the sole reason for the condition of my brother.I'll never be able to forgive myself for this. Never.

Tears were flowing from my eyes . I was sobbing, but my sobs weren't even heard to me .

I have to be strong. I have to get out of here . But how? I'm unable to move my body then how can I even move out of here.

Suddenly it struck into my mind.

I remembered ,I was with Akash Bhai outside the hospital and then something pierced on the back of my neck and everything went black after that , which landed me into this trouble. It took me a moment to realise that I was injected with , probably drug , because the way I'm feeling weak and numb,I'm damn sure it was drug.

If I'm here then where is Akash Bhai ?

Is he also in trouble because of me ? More guilt filled inside me.They always said the truth. I'm a bad omen for everyone's life.

Tears were falling down from my eyes one by one, drop by drop.

“Helppp" I tried to shout but it came like a whisper . My throat was dry . I don't even have the energy to shout.

Who is doing this to me? Is it he?No , no . He can't be . If it is him , then I never ever will be able to come out of this trap. He'll never let me go away from him.

I've to get out of here somehow. I started wiggling my hands and legs ,in hope that the grip of the ropes will loosen and I'll escape .But nothing helped.

At last I gathered all my strength and tried to shout, again.

“ Helppp .... please help me . Is anyone here ?"

There was silence in the whole room. I began sweating and it even became difficult for me to breathe.

I tried taking deep breaths .

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I flinched.God, please save me .

The door creaked open and I snapped my head towards the source of the sound slowly.I saw a man, entering the room , he was in black outfit from head to toe and a mask was covering his face .

He seems familiar to me.

He started taking predatory steps towards me and, my mind fogged with all kind of bad and scary thoughts .

What if I die today?

My body was paining like hell. I can't even bring myself to move my limbs or even my head .

I fucking hate myself so much . I loathe my presence for the second time time in my life . I'm so weak that I can't even save myself rather I cause trouble to the people, who are close to me. I love them , but I'm always the reason for their suffering.

It will be good if I die today.

Maybe my family will be happy after that. Maybe Yukt will get a girl, who will be perfect for him and not me, who is so useless, who can't even save herself nor her brother.

The sound of that man's reaching footsteps broke my trance.

That man reached near the bed . He lifted his arm . I flinched.He started bringing his fingers close to my face. No , no god not this please. Kill me at once but not this .

I was sobbing continuously.

“ No, no , please don't touch me " I pleaded him , but my pleadings went deaf to his ears . I can feel him smirking inside his mask. I felt his tip of finger on my forehead and I moved my head towards the side.His touch disgusted me. He was wearing gloves, but still his touch was burning me .  I was feeling like peeling off that area of skin he touched.

I kept denying and pleading him ,not to touch me but, he paid heed to none. He slowly traced his finger, from my forehead to my cheeks and then it stopped at my throat. He squeezed my throat and I felt like all the oxygen was cut out from my lungs. My eyes went wide . I started to breathe harshly. I wiggled with all the energy that was left in my body, in a hope that my hands will be free and I could do something, but all went in vain. Rather my body got more exhausted and I didn't even have energy to wiggle now.

He left my throat and I was taking in the oxygen I needed

He moved his hands from my throat to my shoulders.

I was unable to stop him.

And I accepted my fate . Still I prayed to God to give me death before he rapes me.

Teras were continuously flowing from my eyes. I was feeling helpless. So helpless. I am a coward, a coward who can't save herself ,who can't save her brother from that monster. I am a fucking coward.

I didn't even have the energy to cry . Just my tears were flowing and I was silently sobbing .

I closed my eyes in disgust when I felt his hand cupping my breasts.

I want to die .

I gathered all my strength and tried to speak “ Pl.. please don..don't do thi..this." I can't even speak properly.

Maine kisi ka kya bigada hai jo mujhe aisi saja mil rahi hai .
(  What have I done bad to anyone that I'm getting punished like this)

That monster didn't listen to me .

He pressed my breasts and I felt like crying, wiggling fighting for myself. But I could do none.

Death is better than this .