Chapter 1: Mujra karna

Happy reading 🌷

Happy reading 🌷

चट्ट देनी मार देली खींच के तमाचा

ही-ही-ही-ही हँस देलें

चट्ट देनी मार देली खींच के तमाचा

ही-ही-ही-ही हँस देलें

ही-ही-ही-ही हँस देलें रिंकिया के पापा

The song was playing in the car .

" Gaadi jaldi chala loge tum aaj ? Pahuch jayenge college hum? " I asked my brother, Ayush , sarcastically,who was driving the car.Here I'm getting late for my class and guess what ,it's my first day at the college and I don't want to be late .

( Will you drive the car fast? Will I reach the college on time ? )

We both are in the same college,St Stephen's College .He's junior to me . I have taken admission in PG in English and he has taken admission in BBA .

The song that was playing, is the only reason why I'm not panicking.

" Chala hi to rahe hai , or kitna jaldi chalaye, uda de kya ab gaadi hum?" That little pig answered. Yeah little pig " suar " this is the nickname for my little brother, well he deserves to be called as pig.

( I'm already driving the car fastly. How much more fast will I drive ? Shall I make this car fly or what ? )

" Papa ka para thode hi hai wo ,jo udd jayega ." I answered him in a bored tone.

( It's not daddy's fairy , then how will it fly ? )

He looked at me with ' I'm done with you ' look. What.. I said it correct. I shrugged and glanced outside the window.

" Jyada bologi to gaadi rok denge yenhi , jaate rhna college phir " he said in a fake threatening voice .

( Don't speak much , otherwise I'll stop the car , and you'll not reach the college on time . )

Huhh, tum Ghar chalo beta tumko batayenge hum ache se .

( Huhh, you come home then I'll teach you a good lesson. )

" Bhaii chala na jaldi , first day hai college ka , late nahi hona chahte hum , please." I said with my puppy eyes. And as always ,he melted. He's younger than me but still ,he treats me like his little sister.

( Brother, please drive fast , it's my first day at college and I don't want to be late.)

He just nodded his head sarcastically and sped up the car.

We reached the college in 15 mins .

I gathered my stuffs and opened the door of the car. I was just walking out when this little pig decided to speak nonsense once again.

" Tum to chal jaogi, mera class dedh ghante ke baad hai, hum kya karenge utne der ? " He asked being annoyed. Yes ,his class was after one and a half hour and I forcefully brought him with me .

( You'll go now but my class is after one and a half hour, what will I do till then ? )

He's my younger brother, and they are made to serve their elder sister. Period .

" Mujra karna." I answered him with a tight lipped smile .

( Dance here.)

" Wo to tumhara future pati karega, shadi ke baad . Hum hi karwayenge usko. Tension mt lo tum " This little pig . He annoys the shit out of me.

( Your future husband will do that, after your marriage and I'll be the one who will make him do so . Don't worry.)

" Jyada mt bolo tum samjhe , abhi late ho raha hai isiliye chor de rahe hai. Warna khopdi phod dete tera hum." I warned him . Ofcourse I would have beaten him but now I'm hella late for my class. I'll deal with him later.

( Don't talk much . I'm getting late that's why you're spared otherwise I would've crushed your brain . )

I turned around and started walking fastly when again he called me from behind.

" Take care and just give me a call if anything happens." My lips curl into a smile.Okayy , he's my sweet little brother, sometimes he's annoying but he loves me very much. I can't thank God enough for gifting me a brother like him.

We may fight like enemies but when needed,we can die for each other .

" Yeah , now bye . I'll call you once my classes get over." I said and rushed towards the corridor.

I was practically running on the corridor.

Fuck.

I shouldn't have stayed up late at night. Arghhh. I was watching a series till late night due to which I got up late today.

I , Ayush, Maa and Baba; shifted to Delhi ,two weeks ago and we're busy arranging stuffs at our new bungalow. Baba is a well known Heart Surgeon and Maa is a NGO owner.

It was not easy for us to leave our lifestyle in Bihar and shift to Delhi. Baba was the one who suffered the most as he had built a hospital there for the convenience of the people and he had to leave it on some other person's responsibility. And Maa has to monitor her NGO online, she too has to do the same as Baba.

Somewhere, I was the reason for this . Although they'll never voice it out but obviously, I'm there daughter, I understand them very well .

But at last we are a happy family. And that's the only thing that matters to me.

Back to the college.

Baba told me that one of his friends son too studies here. Well I don't care about him right now.

I'm literally running on the corridor to find the Dean's office. While passing by I saw the basketball court on my right side.

Some boys were playing basketball there and the girls were drooling over them.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at my certificates and documents which I was holding in my hand. The Dean had said that he wants to check some of my documents, I don't know why .

I was shuffling with the papers when something hit my right wrist and everything fell down .

" Ahhh....What the hell !" I winced in pain.My wrist . I glanced down to see what hit my wrist . And there was a basketball.

" What the fuck!"

Do vote and comment babies 💓

_______________________________

Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers 🌷

Thank you ,
Anu🌷