Chapter 2: An Asshole

So here is chapter 2. I hope you'll like it. Please do vote and comment and tell me about how is it.

Happy reading

"What the fuck!!" I literally yelled at no one particular

The ball hit my wrist so hard that the documents and the stuffs fell from my hand. It hit my right wrist and it started throbbing with pain. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I did not let them fall.

Showing vulnerability to others isn't something I want to do ; besides, I've learned to tolerate pain. It's easier than you might think.

The redness on my wrist was more apparent now. Because of the injury now I'll be having difficulty in doing certain works. Can this day be more worse. I don't even know anyone here and I certainly can't call Ayush because he'll be so agitated knowing this.

I heard people murmuring, which broke my trance of thoughts.

I lifted my slightly wet lashes and saw a boy almost of my age, adventing towards me. My eyes stuck at him.
He was wearing a Jersey. His hair messy and body drenched with sweat , indicating that he has been playing for a while now. That means he was the one who hit me with the ball.

Bloody asshole. How dare he hit me .

I was already late for my classes and this bastard added to my problems. Fuck , my wrist, it's paining so badly now.

I saw him walking towards the ball, which was at a short distance away from me. Basically behind me.

He advanced towards me, not even sparing a glance at me, as if I was invisible to him. I'm short , I know but not that short that people will consider me invisible.

He was approaching me .The pain was long forgotten. It was now replaced with sheer anger. And him, not even glancing at me and behaving as if I'm non existent to him, added fuel to my anger.

He was getting closer to me and when I thought he would apologise to me, he just nonchalantly passed by me. Fucker. My nose flared in anger.

I swiftly pivoted towards him and saw him picking up the ball and then moving towards the basketball court as if he didn't just hit me with his ball.

Bloody asshole.

I marched towards him and practically screamed at him."Don't you think you should apologise for what you did with me? "The people present in the campus turned towards me abruptly after hearing my sharp voice. But I care less about people.

He too turned towards me, likely because he heard me.

And our eyes met. His Hazel brown eyes bored into mine. His eyes were beautiful,beautiful enough to be drowned in. He even have a handsome face and his messy hair was adding to his hotness. He was at a little distance from me.

This is not the time to admire him Aadhavi. Fucking focus.

"What are you talking about ?" His indifferent voice pulled me out of my thoughts. His brows scrunched, as if he literally didn't know what had happened.

God, his deep voice is enough to make me feel weak in my knees .

But he hit you with his ball Aadhavi. Yeahh fucking asshole, how dare he?

"Can't you see that you've hurt me with your ball?" I said in an offended voice , when he acted unconcerned about the matter. My jaw clenched and my face would have become red with the anger.

How can he be so calm, when my wrist is almost swollen, just because of him. Bloody jerk. The times I've cursed him is satisfying.

He moved towards me, taking slow steps. I gulped. He kept coming closer to me but I didn't budge .He walked over to me and stood a few inches away from me.

His face was straight, no emotions. He was staring at my eyes . I too started back at him with equal intensity .

If he thinks that he can scare me , then he's wrong.

Ham apne baap ko chor kr kisi se nahi darte .

( I don't fear anyone except my father. )

I could feel the heat radiating from his body. He was close to me. Too close . He's so tall. Like so, so tall . I only reached up to his shoulder.

Why the hell is he intimidating me?He curled the basketball in his left arm. Fuck why he has to be so hot? His veiny hands. The Jersey was stuck to his body , making him look like a fictional character straight outta Wattpad.

But it didn't take me even a minute to change my thoughts about him when he chose to spit venom from his Fucking mouth.

" Isn't it your fault that you were walking with your eyes closed ? You should be careful enough ,when there's a fucking basketball court here. " He paused and glanced. He scanned me from head to toe ." if it matters to you." He mocked at me with a dirty smirk on his face.He has the fucking audacity to mock at me?

Ulta chor kotwal ko daate.

"You have the fucking audacity to mock at me ,when I literally got hurt from your ball?" I yelled at him taking a step closer to him, while holding my injured wrist .And his face was more clear to me. I noticed he has a small mole, enough to be noticed, on the right side of his chin.

But he is an asshole. An asshole who ruined my morning and hurt me too. He definitely won't slip away from me. I'll make sure of that.

I kept staring at him with my angry gaze.He just shook his head, rolling his eyes ,acting uninterested. "Listen , just stop being a bitch. I'm aware you desire my attention. Alas , you won't receive one. So kindly fuck off from here. " He uttered with a look of disgust on his face as if my presence is unbearable to him. And he has the fucking audacity to walk away from me. He can go fuck himself.

Fucker. Asshole. Jerk .

But my mind got stuck in the word " bitch".Did he just call me a bitch? How fucking dare he ?

He is gone. So gone.

_______________________________

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers about upcoming chapters

Thank you 🌷
Anu♡