Chapter 1:Aria's Ordinary Life

Aria, a 21-year-old college student, lives a mundane life in the small town of Willow Creek. She spends her days attending classes, working at the local library, and dreaming of adventure. Aria's only solace is her passion for art, which she expresses through her sketchbook.

One evening, while closing the library, Aria stumbles upon an ancient tome hidden in the archives. As she opens the book, she feels an eerie energy emanating from its pages.

As Aria delves deeper into the ancient tome, she discovers strange symbols and illustrations that seem to shimmer in the dim light. The air around her grows thick, and she feels an intense energy building up inside her.

Suddenly, the lights in the library flicker, and Aria hears a faint whispering in her ear. The words are indistinguishable, but the voice is low and menacing. She feels a chill run down her spine as the whispering grows louder.

Aria tries to shut the book, but it won't budge. The symbols on the pages begin to glow with an eerie light, and she feels herself being pulled into the book.

Aria's heart races as she feels herself being drawn into the book's mystical world. The whispering grows louder, and she feels a strange sensation, as if she's being pulled apart and put back together again.

When the sensation stops, Aria finds herself standing in a dark forest, surrounded by towering trees that seem to stretch up to the sky. The air is cool and damp, and she can hear the sound of dripping water somewhere in the distance.

Suddenly, a figure steps out of the shadows. It's a woman with long, flowing hair and piercing green eyes. She's dressed in a flowing white gown that seems to glow in the dim light.

"Welcome, Aria," the woman says in a voice that's both familiar and strange. "I have been waiting for you."

Author's note:
How is the story so far, I hope you are enjoying it?
Just let me know in the comments
Don't forget to like, share, and comments please
lol:Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Follow me on instagram @author mamah