💤 Shoto Aizawa. (slight SMUT)

(Shoto X new teacher 😀)

Aizawa is in the teachers lounge laying down with his eyes closed, he's absolutely exhausted from keeping class 1A in line. He's wearing his usual black skivvy, black pants and his scarf was kinda laying on him like a blanket. You were the new teacher. You had a common quirk which was super strength. However you used it like no other, you didn't hesitate on anything and you would do anything to save someone.

Aizawa heard someone walk into the teachers lounge, he pretended to be a sleep so he didn't need to talk to anyone. The footsteps belonged to you, you were a new teacher from overseas. You walked into the lounge with a soft smile, excited to help teach young students to accomplish big things!

"Holy moly...I've never seen a teachers lounge so comfy" you said under your breath with a slight laugh as you walked in. Seeing there was a coffee machine, tables with some chairs, a beanbag, a tea machine, a couple of decorations and a couch with a coffee table. Aizawa was watching you peeking at you through a small gap in his eye lids...the new teacher is kinda...cute...wait no I can't think like that.

You spotted Shoto 'sleeping' on the couch, you walked over to him "aw. Someones tired~" you teased under your breath about to wake him up, as you were about to reach down to poke his face he quickly snatched your arm. "Do you know it's rude to touch people when they are trying to sleep." He said bluntly as his eyes glared up at you. His voice was deep and calm yet had a strict undertone.

"Oh shit-uh I didn't think you were awake" you laughed awkwardly blushing softly from being caught trying to poke his face, but slightly impressed of how quick his reflexes are. "You must be Shoto Aizawa right?" You asked smiling slightly looking at him with a raised brow, he sighed letting your arm go and he sat up. "Yes. You must be the new teacher...ms y/n correct?" He asked as he fixed up his scarf "yep~ I'm absolutely stoked~" you giggled and he just looked at you and shook his head. "Don't get your hopes up. These students are absolutely a pain." He mumbled,You rolled your eyes "I'll be fine. Kids love me" you said waving your hand dismissively. He chuckled slightly, "you must not have taught before?" He guessed and...he guessed correct. "Yeah...is it that obvious?" You laughed rubbing the back of your neck.

"You seem to happy to be a teacher that has taught more then 1 week." He said crossing his arms looking up at you, "well damn...there goes my ego..." You huffed and sat down next to him on the couch. "But at least the pays good..." You said with a shrug and Shoto nodded "true." He said glancing at you curiously taking in your appearance. Looking at every flaw and perfection, you looked back at him and laughed softly "you alright there?" You asked smiling slightly and he cleared his throat "yeah-I was just wondering what you looked like..." He said glancing away pondering to himself. Whe he looked away you began looking at him, he was a rugged looking guy...tired and he has a scar on the right side of his face...yet he was kinda cute?

"You know~ you can go back to sleep if you want. I kinda need some rest from all that travelling...kinda getting jet lag~" you grinned and he looked at you with a slight blush. "...you...want to cuddle?" He asked looking at you and you laughed softly "mm mhm~ you look a bit stressed and tired probably need it huh?" You teased and he rolled his eyes and then grabbed you making you lay ontop of him on the couch as he sighed. "You're very soft y/n..." He whispered softly and you couldn't help but blush at his words. "and you're very warm~ you smell nice aswell...like some sweet coffee~" you laughed softly, your faces inches apart. You were basically straddling him as you both looked at each other, tension growing as more silence occurred.

He's quite handsome....but I just met him? I can't kiss him he would-your thought was interuppeted by his lips connecting onto yours. You gasped slightly in surprise not knowing what to really do, his hands trailed up to your thighs giving them a slight squeeze as he kissed you, making you open your mouth so his tongue could enter. He was such a good kisser you said fuck it. And began kissing back, slowly grinding against his crotch, both off your breaths hitched as you moved while making out. You both finding new needs in one another. "You're absolutely beautiful..." He murmured as he kissed you gently yet passionately as his left hand stayed on your thigh and his right went to your neck gently gripping it as he kissed you.

"YO! I didn't know you had the hots for the new teacher!" Present Mic said turning up out of the blue, you and Shoto stopped kissing both of you blushing like idiots...

(I kinda rushed the end lmao)